Liz and Marion, The Turning Point Team, use their backgrounds in Interior Design and Banking, together with their Real Estate specialties to work with their clients to maximize the equity in their homes in the least amount of time.
"We have seen a shift in what Buyers are looking for - they want move-in ready homes that free up their time to pursue their active lifestyles" says Marion. "Our aim, therefore, is to work with our clients to prepare their homes for sale, with minimal investment, in effect to fine tune their home in order to get it sold quickly and for top dollar."
Liz continues, "We also see the impact of the Boomer generation reaching a stage in their lives where they are looking to downsize. We are SRES designated and understand from personal experience how emotional it can be to give up the family home. One of the most common questions we get is - "where is everything going to go?" We have the answers and pride ourselves in sensitively helping our clients achieve their lifestyle and Real Estate goals."
Liz and Marion share similar mindsets. Both are dedicated and hardworking, aiming to put maximum effort into making their clients' Real Estate experiences as stress free as possible. They created their team "The Turning Point Team" because they love working together and wanted to provide expert coverage for their clients. Their business model relies on the fact that every client is shared equally and they are gratified to see how their clients benefit from the philosophy of "two heads are better than one."
In their down time both Liz and Marion enjoy walking, cooking, reading, catching up with friends...and Zumba. They share a similar sense of humor so most days will find them working diligently for their clients, tempered with the odd joke which results in them literally laughing out loud. They both agree, "It's important to love what you do and enjoy the people you do it with"
Education and Training
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Associate
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Garden State Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
- Experienced Interior Designer and Stager
Awards And Designations
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Maximizing your return on investment. We give advice on which home improvements will offer you the best return on investment in your market.
- Preparing homes for sale. Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Marion and Liz are expert Stagers and Designers and advise you on how to make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Virtual staging. When homes are empty we have had success with virtual staging. The resulting photos are used for marketing and we place a poster-sized photo in the actual room that has been virtually staged so that potential buyers can more easily visualize the space.
- Downsizing and associated services. We are SRES designated and have had personal experience of downsizing which gives us a clearer understanding of how overwhelming this process can be. We have a trusted team of professionals: packers, contractors, cleaners etc who we can call on to help us get the job done.