Business PhilosophyBusiness Philosophy and Making the "Right Move"
Business Approach to Working with Sellers
I bring marketing knowledge, as well as easy designer "staging" tips, to help you position your home as favorably as possible in your market. My goal, as your agent, being to net you the most from your sale, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you. I know keeping you well informed during this process is extremely important and will give you regular feedback about Open Houses, showings and internet "hits" on your property, so we can continue to develop new marketing strategies until your property is sold.
Business Approach to Working with Buyers
As a designer, I am able to help you imagine the possibilities of any given space and how it could suit your needs. This allows the search for that "dream" home to be more expansive when tied to a specific location. It's important to explore many options, so you know you are making the "right move" and can feel energized at the prospect.
Education and Training
- Coldwell Banker University, Madison, NJ- "Success Builder"
- Coldwell Banker University, Madison, NJ- "Support You Can Count on"
- Weichert School of Real Estate, Morris Plains, NJ- Pre-Licensing Real Estate Salesperson Training
- NAHB (NJ) Courses: Green Design and AIP (Aging-in-Place)
- ASID (NJ) Course: AIP "Stealthy Aging" by Drue Lawlor
- Stephens College, Columbia, MO - Bachelor of Fine Arts and Design
Awards And Designations
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey Real Estate Commission (REC)
Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)