Education and Training
* New Jersey State Real Estate License, 15 years
* B.A. Temple University, Speech Pathology
* M.A. Montclair State University, Speech Pathology
* Certificate in Volunteer Management, Rutgers University
* Past President, Bloomfield Montclair Chapter, Women's American ORT
* Past Member, Board of Trustees, Beth Sholom Reform Temple
* Past Member, Montclair Township Advisory Committee for the Handicapped
Awards And Designations
* Past Member, Board of Directors - West Essex Board of Realtors
* Curent Member, Professional Standards Committee - West Essex Board of Realtors
* Coldwell Banker Multi-Million Dollar Club
Whether working with buyers or sellers, I try to educate my clients so they are completely comfortable with the
entire process from start to finish. I go out of my way to supply extra information on whatever is necessary, i.e.
schools, houses of worship, hospitals, moving companies, lawyers, inspectors, and tradesmen. I want the home
buying process to be as stress free as possible. The highest compliment my clients can pay me is to recommend
me to their friends and relatives , and to use me again for future sales or purchases.
Areas of Expertise
* Buyers - Help them to find the right home, in the right community , at the right price.
* Sellers - Help them to get the best price in the quickest amount of time.
* Buyers and Sellers - Negotiate the best deal possible in terms of price and conditions. Stay closely on top of things , and
in communication, until day of closing.
* Life long North Jersey resident. Montclair resident for past 31 years.
* Speech Pathologist, Barnert Hospital - Language therapy with pre-school children at Head Start and
Day Care Centers. Responsible for therapy for in-patient stroke patients.
* Director of Volunteer Services - Barnert Hospital, Pascack Valley Hospital, Daughters of Miriam Center
for the Aged - Recruited, trained, and placed volunteers in various positions throughout the facility.
Advised Auxiliaries on fund raising activities.
Communities I Serve
* Montclair, Upper Montclair
* Cedar Grove
* Caldwell, North Caldwell, West Caldwell
* West Orange
* Maplewood / South Orange
* Little Falls
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certificate in Volunteer Management, Rutgers University M.A. Montclair State university, Speech Pathology New Jersey State Real Estate License since 1992 B.A. Temple University, Speech Pathology
- Coldwell Banker Multi-Million Dollar Club Current Member, Professional Standards Committee - West Essex Board of Realtors Pas Member, Board of Directors - West Essex Board of Realtors