- Single Family Homes - Especially those relocating from the city or an apartment to start a family.
- First Time Home Buyers - From my experience building in the area, I am familiar with many of the codes and building requirements in town and I constantly stay on top of any new changes.
- Downsizing - When my parents decided to downsize from my childhood home it was rather difficult to have a place for all their belongings in the new space. Many times a family has personal belongings that have sentimental value and are hard to relinquish, but necessary for their downsizing process. I can offer the utmost patience during this process as I have experienced it for myself and understand the difficulty of parting with those items.
- Relocation - When I went to college I relocated twice: once across the country to California, and again during my study abroad to Florence, Italy. Each relocation experience yielded its own set of difficulties and scheduling issues that I learned to anticipate and overcome. This knowledge allows me to better accommodate my future clients needs when relocating from another city.
- Negotiating - We all have budgets for a reason and I understand that. The unique skill that I can offer is not only knowing the area, but also being able to get the greatest value for your dollar while showing you some realistic expectations of what you are looking for in return.
- Buyers - Through my familys business, I have gained a sense of what a potential buyer might look for, including key features of a house that will attract a buyers attention.
- Sellers - Understanding the need for a clean and crisp listing appearance for the house including professional pictures, cleaning and decluttering living environments while respecting the present owners lives. No one needs a potential buyer to walk through your home at 9:00 AM on Saturday when you and your family are still in your robes having coffee.