"As a real estate professional for over 10 years, I believe that each and every client, whether a buyer or seller, is important and should be treated with the utmost respect and with integrity and honesty. The real estate transaction is a complex one. As your Realtor, I will walk you through each step, down the path to a successful sale or purchase, making it as seamless and stress-free as possible. I will be there to provide guidance, support, and comfort. You will always know that, as your Realtor, I will be there for you, even after the successful close of the transaction, hopefully building a lasting friendship!"
Education and Training
* ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
* Completed courses in staging through Stagedhomes.com,
* Completed course in Effective Negotiation.
Areas of Expertise
* Creating and implementing an effective listing strategy that will get your home sold for top dollar in a reasonable amount of time.
* Assisting buyers, especially first timers, by finding the right home and navigating the real estate transaction as seamlessly as possible.
* Working with investors, builders, and home improvement contractors to assist in finding the right investment opportunity that will net the most profit.
* Member of the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Women's Philoptochos Society, which provides donations and community service to local charities.
* Religious Education Supply Coordinator for Holy Trinity G.O.C.
* Treasurer and board member of the Pineda Conservatory, a non-profit company that nurtures, educates, and develops young local talent.
* Real estate Professional since 2004.
* Graduated Kean University with a degree in Accounting.
* Resides in Scotch Plains with her husband and three children.
Communities I Serve
Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Westfield, Clark, Cranford, Garwood. Serving Union, Middlesex, Somerset, and parts of Morris and Hunterdon counties.