- I want to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for your support and facilitation of such a major event as the sale of my home and purchase of another. Your attention to detail, energetic approach, knowledge and skill, and consistent level-headed personality were the exact combination needed to identify and procure this new home which satisfies my needs so well. Kathy Phinney, Home Seller & Home Buyer
- I want to express how much my wife Kristin and I appreciated all your work to mark
- Newly constructed homes available includes townhomes, patio homes and single family homes ranging in price from $200K to $800K depending on the size and location of the home.
- Buying a new home can be the best option for home buyers who are downsizing, upsize and relocating to Colorado. Right now in Boulder and Denverâs hot sellers market, buying a newly constructed homes doesnât involve a bidding war like resale homes can and the coordination of a purchase closing date can be more definitive with a new home whereas with resale home sellers, they often make purchases contingent on the seller securing themselves a replacement home, which may take additional time.
- Whether you are buying a resale home or a new home, you always want to have a formal home inspection performed on the home by a third party on your behalf. The cost of a home inspection can be $275 to $400 depending on the size of the home. Tradesmen working on a newly constructed home can make mistakes too and it is always best to find mistakes before you close on the final purchase of the home.
- It is very important to have Realtor representation when buying a new home and the best thing is it wonât cost you a thing! Paying Realtors to represent buyers is part of new home developmentâs marketing fee, so the fee is already built into the overall cost of the project. It is best too to always be accompanied by your Realtor when visiting a new home development, but if youâre anxious to explore new homes on your own simply carry five to 10 of your Realtorâs business cards with you and pass them along to the sales representative on site upon your visit. Remember, the sales people at the development work for the developer not you, so hire Realtor representation. Youâll be glad you did!
My Credentials and Memberships
- Metro Denver Realtor Association North Metro Realtor Association Boulder Area Realtor Association 2003 - 2015
- Colorado Licensed Real Etate Agent Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) Colorado Real Estate Commission License FA40034736 2003 - 2015
- Real Estate Certification American Real Estate College, Westminster, CO 80021 August 2003
- Bachelor of Arts: Interior Design and Architecture University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83843 Summa Cum Laude, August 2001
- Bachelor of Business Administr
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador and Member, Boulder, Colorado 2003 - 2005.
- The Arvada Festivals Commission, City of Arvada, Board Member, Arvada, Colorado 2012 - 2016.
- The Arvada Chorale, Second Soprano and Board Member, Arvada, Colorado 2012 - 2014.
- Coldwell Banker North Metro, Agent Council Board Member, Westminster, Colorado 2012 - 2013.
- Boulder Channel 8, Mapping The Future: Senior Industry Panel Experts (8), Television Program, Senior Real Estate Expert, Boulder, Colorado 2009.