BackgroundI have been a practicing professional ASID (American Institute of Interior Designers) Interior Designer for over 25 years. Adding my Real Estate License was the icing on the cake! Combining Real Estate and Interior Design is a natural marriage. Both realtor and designer must negotiate on behalf of their client to get the "job" done on both the sell and buyer side.
I have the vision through my design training to project my client's needs into finding the home of their dreams. My experience and imagination can enhance a property to gain top dollar when clients are selling.
Many of my clients have retained my design services after purchasing their home to renovate or just place their furniture and accessories.
I have a roster of many contractors and workrooms who I trust and value. I also have Coldwell Banker Concierge Services to find the right person for the project. As a result, I can deliver a total package to you, my client.
My Credits Include:
- BFA Interior Design, Syracuse University
- BS Education, Syracuse University
- Additional Study in Italy and Japan
- Professional Member, ASID
- Member Denver Board of Realtors
- Published in "Spectacular Homes of Colorado"
- Jr. Symphony Showhouse Room Design 1999 & 2001
- Owner 3000 sf retail design store, Florida
- Owner 2000 sf retail store, Highlands, NC
- 400 Room Hotel & Convention Center
- Home of Publisher Gourmet Magazine
- Jupiter Island Town Hall & Mayor's Office
- Colgate Inn, Hamilton, NY. 60 rooms
- Country Residence Chigny-Les-Roses, France
Mena Moran Moves Houses!
My job is to serve your needs, manage the process and exceed your expectations at every turn!