My Client Reviews
I have truly enjoyed working with Mary. She is thorough, knowledgeable, professional and fun. She respects a person's individuality when it comes to selling or buying a home. She has been my guide through this process and I would absolutely recommend her to my friends and family.
I haven't had the pleasure of buying a home from Mary but I know that she will do her very best for you. Throughout my time knowing Mary she has demonstrated her knowledge not only about the community but home buying in general. I know that Mary will go the extra mile in order to get you in the very best home for you the very best price.
Throughout my buying experience Mary was very willing to make time to meet me and check out the houses I found on my own via an online search. At the same time, she would periodically send me homes that fit my criteria and may be of interest to me. She was extremely helpful throughout the complicated process of buying a home (I was a first time buyer) and willing to answer any and all questions I had. I ended up getting a steal of a deal in a hot market, and I'm a great location!
- CEO of Connected Brain, a cognitive enhancement company
- Mechanical Engineer at the Naval Underwater Systems Center
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Boulder Area Realtor Association
- Colorado Real Estate School
- Colorado Real Estate Broker Associate
My Community Involvement
- Leadership position in Mary's Hands women's group. Responsible for the annual Bake Sale.
- Sponsored a Bal-A-Vis-X Conference tfor Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Teachers and Parents