As the managing broker in Lake Lanier, I am available, if you desire, to give you personal business planning guidance, to allow you to achieve your business goals. I also offer optional one-on-one coaching to help you move your personal business in an upward direction.
I have an educational strategy available for use by both newly licensed and experienced independent sales associates. Having been a highly productive associate myself, I recognize the challenges you may face in a constantly changing market and understand the importance of the availability of up-to-date education. I make it a priority to diligently seek out and make available resources and knowledge to support your ability to be the strongest associate in your market area. I will provide the highest level of service so you can do the same for your clients.
I am an Ohio native, but have lived in this area since 1980. I am a proud mother of two adult daughters. I love being close to Lake Lanier and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Living in such a great area has provided the opportunity to enjoy water skiing, swimming, fishing and boating. Being close to the mountains has given me a strong appreciation for hiking and kayaking. My favorite thing to do is to capture a perfect photograph.
Achievements and Education
- Multimillion-Dollar Producer
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Relocation Specialist CNMS, CNRS
- eAssociate Certified Specialist
- Member of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors® (NAMAR)
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors® (GAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member of First Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate of Appalachian Technical College Real Estate Program
- Art Institute of Atlanta graduate in Arts and Photography
It is important to me to be involved in the community where I live, work and play. I have enjoyed serving the Parent Teacher
Organizations at Robinson Elementary and Dawson County Middle Schools as secretary, vice president and president.
I have been fortunate to be able to coach girls fast pitch softball and basketball for the Dawson County Parks and Recreation leagues. I also enjoy active participation with the Dawson County and Forsyth County American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, Angels Over Forsyth and canned food drives for Dawson and Forsyth counties.
- Art Institute of Atlanta graduate in Arts and Photography Member of First Multiple Listing Service Multimillion-Dollar Producer Member of Georgia Multiple Listing Service Graduate of Appalachian Technical College Real Estate Program
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Negotiation Specialist eAssociate Certified Specialist Relocation Specialist CNMS, CNRS