I love my job!
Buying or selling a home can be fun, complicated and crazy all at the same time! Working with an agent is the best way to ensure that all your needs are met. I provide fast, professional and reliable service. I pride myself on my work ethic, but I also enjoy getting to know my clients along the way.
I am one of those rare people who was actually born and raised in the Atlanta area. I grew up in DeKalb County and have also lived in Fulton and Gwinnett Counties. I graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in journalism. My husband, Todd, and I have two sons who enjoy sports, sports and more sports! Our entire family also loves to watch football, especially the Atlanta Falcons. In my spare time, I enjoy playing tennis, hiking and visiting new places.
My Credentials and Memberships
- NE Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Top 10 Agent, Johns Creek Office
- Top 75 Agent, Coldwell Banker Company-Wide
- Coldwell Banker Intown Office Rookie of the Year
- Coldwell Banker Atlanta Company-Wide Honorable Mention Rookie of the Year
- Cartus Relocation Network Certified Agent
- Navy Federal Realty Plus Certified Agent
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Condominium Sales Specialist