My Pledge to Home Buyers:
1. To help you buy a home, I will provide a comprehensive consultation to understand your wants and needs in both a neighborhood and home.
2. I will help you determine how much you can afford and assist in sourcing financing.
3. I will explain market conditions, what to expect when shopping for a property.
4. I will source, research and preview the best available properties that meet your criteria before we set out to view the properties together.
5. As we tour the homes, I will point out details including the home’s floor plans, pertinent selling points, amenities, schools, shopping, community activities and work centers.
6. I will formulate a strategy with my clients to secure the selected property for the best possible price.
7. I will obtain all disclosures, make sure all home inspections and repairs are completed and coordinate all 3rd party activities (lender, attorney, inspectors) involved in your purchase.
8. When it’s time to sign the final closing documents, I will accompany to make sure everything goes smoothly. When recorded, I will hand you your keys to your new home!
My Pledge to Home Sellers:
I will assist you with determining the value of your home, recommend a pricing strategy that keeps your listing attractive in the market to receive the best possible offers in the shortest amount of time.
I will give your home maximum exposure on the internet and provide you with weekly reports as to how many buyers have viewed your home, and return all inquiries about your property within an hour’s notice.
I will guide you in determining where the most likely buyers are and target our marketing efforts towards those buyers.
I will follow up daily with agents that have toured your home.
I will coach you through the negotiation process on the offer, counteroffers, and repair requests.
I will help you have a worry free sale by utilizing all proper disclosures, home warranty programs, and requiring a release from the buyer for monetary settlements on repairs.
I will provide you with the expertise, experience, stability, and marketing prowess of the Coldwell Banker Residential Broker company that has been in business for over 100 years.
I will communicate with you a minimum of once a week or however often you wish to update you on the current market activity that might affect the sale of your home.
B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Major Marketing. Arizona State University
Over 20 years of experience working in sales with Fortune 500 companies such as Black & Decker Inc., Rust-Oleum Corporation, and Liberty Mutual Insurance. Dedicated professional who offers superior customer service and knowledge of the real estate business.
Marilyn and her husband, Neil, have resided in Orange County for over 25 years raising their three sons: Eric, Mitchell and Luke. Marilyn is active in the Parent Association at her son’s school chairing the Fundraising and Special Event Activities.