As a professional businessman I have learned to put my clients' needs first - that is always my primary objective. Ultimately, I am here to be of service to my clients and my community. If I do that well, things always work out just fine.
Education and Training
- Graduated (Cum Laude) New York Institute of Technology-Bachelor of Science -Interdisciplinary Degree: Communication Arts-Behavioral Sciences-Humanities
- University of Florida: BFA Theater Performance
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 20+ years
- NMLS Mortgage Licensee
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: California Association of Realtors
- Member: Southland Regional Association of Realtors
- Dale Carnegie, Landmark Education...
Areas of Expertise
Residential Real Estate
Buyer and Sellers
Commercial Real Estate
Malcolm H. Scott/Associate Broker
Malcolm Scott brings over twenty-two years of combined Real Estate experience to the negotiating table on behalf of his Real Estate clients, and has currently closed over $50,000,000 in Real Estate deals.
Malcolm’s initial Real Estate experience came through working with buyers as a Mortgage Professional. After only two years in the mortgage industry Malcolm became a Branch Manager at a mid-sized Mortgage Banking Company, and his branch quickly became the top producing office in the company. Malcolm worked successfully in the commercial and residential real estate markets while also doing commercial and residential finance. Malcolm’s strengths are his varied and comprehensive Real Estate experience, his love of people and care for their needs. Malcolm establishes long term relationships through his exemplary service-and he makes it a point to stay connected and available through his transactions. Malcolm resides in the West Hills area; he is married and has an eight year old daughter. Malcolm is active in his church and contributes to his community through his commitment to the congregation and their well-being. He is also an assistant coach for his daughter’s school swim team. Malcolm is an avid skier and Martial Artist, and his other hobbies include swimming, diving, and photography.
- Previous Mortgage specialist-well rounded Real Estate background