My Client Reviews
What I liked about Jimmy was how quickly he would get back to me; whether to show us a house or simply return our calls. I think he is a great person to work with!
Jimmy was responsive, flexible with great communication skills. Good natured and accommodating. Although I lost my cool few times during the purchasing process - he never lost his - remained professional and level-headed, which was greatly appreciated. Escrow was closing on time, keys delivered as promised and his "Welcome Home" gift was amazing!!! Here is to you Jimmy...giving our family the best X-mas gift ever, a beautiful home! Cheers!!
It took a while for me to find my first residential property.From day one Jimmy has been patient, friendly, knowledgeable and provided the information that I was seeking and provided additional information that had not thought of. I am extremely happy that Jimmy represented me in finding my first residential property.
Townhome seller in Canoga Park
Jimmy is the Best! He was so helpful with buying my first home that I requested his services when selling and upsizing! The ease of transition was exceptional. I am very happy! Jimmy is a great resource for all needs related to selling and buying. Frequent updates always appreciated. I was involved in all phases and learned a lot. Thanks
Previous review from Jackie P.
Jimmy has been wonderful and diligent in seeing that my needs were met. He continues to be helpful even after the sale. Jimmy is easy to talk to. His professionalism is a plus! Thanks for everything!
Jimmy was an AMAZING help in our daughter finding her home. We really appreciated his attention to detail, and his willingness to show us as many houses as necessary, until she found the perfect home for her
Super nice (not pushy) returned calls right away & explained everything we asked about so that we understood what we were doing. Just an awesome guy & will be recommending him to friends in the future!
jimmy drove from Burbank one Sunday afternoon to Camarillo to show me some homes I found on Zip reality web site. I couldn't get local real estate people to call back. I was so pleased to see Jimmy standing inside one of the properties when I got to it. He follows up and is very patient. I really like Jimmy and plan on using him to sell my house when i get it ready to show,
Great agent. I have had my real estate brokers lic in Arizona for over 30 years. Jimmy has a bright future ahead of him.
- As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
- Find Your Next Home You need someone who knows this area inside and out!
- I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
- Sell a Home When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing.
- I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do.
- I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar.
- Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Home Partners of America Agent
- California Realtor CalBRE# 01930116
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors
- California Bureau of Real Estate
- California Associations of Realtors
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- California Real Estate Technology Services
My Community Involvement
- Local Resident for over 25 years
- Burbank Police Dept. Community Academy Member
- Burbank Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- California State PTA Member
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Adopt-a-Pet.com
- Next Door Community Involvement