No, not Brian Jones from the Rolling Stones, but Brian Jones the Realtor (although being a rock legend wouldn't be too bad).
Time flies when you are having fun. Before I knew it I had spent nearly 20 years building my own company and although my first career in the business world was fulfilling, I found my second career in real estate to be more rewarding. It gives me great pride to have earned the trust of my clients and to be able to help them through the emotional process of buying or selling a home.
I am active in community projects and events in Laguna Beach and consider myself to be extremely fortunate to live and raise a family here. I have been involved in many community events that donate to local charities. I am also involved in efforts to protect our local wilderness areas.
My goal is to ensure that every client of mine has the most satisfying experience when buying or selling a home. It will be my honor to be a part of that experience in your life.
Graduate of University of California at Irvine
REALTOR for 12 years.
5 years of mortgage industry experience
Awards And Designations
100% Club Member - Awarded for 100% Complete Customer Satisfaction
SFR - Short Sale Designation
Areas of Expertise
I enjoy working with buyers and sellers and I would be delighted to help you with your home search and assist you with navigating the complicated home buying process. I can help with tips to get your home ready for sale.
Even if you're in the earliest stages of the home buying process, getting pointers and market insights from a real estate professional like myself can be very helpful. Call, text or email me today!
Treasurer - Laguna Beach Garden Club, Inc
Crystal Cove Historic Landscape Crew
Taste of Charity - Laguna Board of Realtors
Pet Parade - Laguna Board of Realtors
Brian Jones was the owner of Spectrum Business Centers an office equipment and service company for 18 years. With the advent of big box stores like Staples, he made the decision to move into the mortgage business. Working as a loan officer at Citibank and Bank of America he was able to learn the ins and outs of lending. With this experience the move to real estate was an easy transition. Starting with ZipRealty, then First Team Estates and now Coldwell Banker, Brian has a tremendous understanding of the real estate process.
Please contact Brian if you have any questions or requests. Regardless of when you choose to sell your home, its wise to work with a real estate professional. In addition to marketing your home, he can be your negotiator, arrange home staging and other property enhancements, and guide you through the complicated home selling and buying process.
My Client Reviews
- 100% Club Member - Awarded for 100% Complete Customer Satisfaction in a quarter
- Specializing in single family homes, condo's, investment and first-time homebuyers.
- 5 years of mortgage industry experience
- Author - Backyard Garden Basics - Kindle Bookstore
- Golfer - average but always hopeful. Love Ben Brown's in Laguna Beach
- Top 25 Realtors in Coldwell Banker OC January 2018
- 2017 International Sterling Society - Top 15% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide
My Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certification
- Member Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- National Association of Realtors
- University of California at Irvine - B.A.
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
- SFR Short Sale Resource
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- California Real Estate License
- California Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Local Resident for 40 years
- Director - Laguna Board of Realtors Affiliates
- Crystal Cove Landscape Volunteer
- A Taste of Charity - Laguna Beach - Volunteer
- Pet Parade/Chili Cook-off Charity Event - Laguna Beach
- Fashion Show Charity Event - Laguna Beach Volunteer