Why Work With Linda?
A great Realtor is much more than someone showing properties or placing a home on the market. It is about uncovering and understanding the clients' true real estate needs and desires and then exceeding expectations.
As a Real Estate professional since 1987, Linda's knowledge of the South Florida market and superb negotiating skills empowers her clients to achieve their real estate goals. Widely traveled and having experienced life in another country gives Linda a deeper sensitivity of her client's needs.
Linda understands that the relationship you have with your personal Realtor is very important. She will assist you to achieve the goal of buying or selling your home. She knows the value of good communication by asking the right questions, listening to what is important, then making a plan which exceeds those needs and wants. She puts your best interests first, saving you time and reducing your stress. You can feel comfortable entrusting your real estate investments to Linda's care.
Experience Isn't Expensive...It's Priceless!
* South Florida resident since 1973.
* Extensive knowledge of Miami-Dade and Broward real estate markets.
* Up to the minute expertise with the changing market.
* The most advanced property listing notification available
* Progress reports sent to you for all activity.
* Full service team to ease the buying and selling process.
* Luxury Home Properties
* Residential Home Sales and Purchases
* Corporate Relocation
* International Buyers and Sellers
* Second Home/Investment Properties
Areas of Specialization
Pinecrest, Kendall, Palmetto Bay, Coral Gables, The Falls, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach and South Miami
CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
GRI (Graduate of the Realtor Institute)
Coldwell Banker Designations:
Top 10% National
Global Luxury Homes Specialist
Miami Realtors Association
Florida Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Real Estate Buyer's Agents Council
Council of Residential Specialists
Florida Realtor since 1987
Florida Broker License 1988
Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) 1990
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 1995
Agent of the Year, J Poole Associates Pinecrest Office, 1998
Sales Director, Arvida Kendall Office, 2000-2002
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) 2002
Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
lindatartak.com my personal website (Use This Site As Your Reference For Buying/Selling Property)
- Second Home/ Vacation Home Buyers Corporate Relocation International Buyers and Sellers Luxury Home Properties Residential Home Sales First Time Buyers
- Member of the REALTORS Association of Miami Member of Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council International Marketing Specialist Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Homes Specialist 2002 Awarded Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation 1988 Awarded Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation Member of the Florida Association of REALTORS Top 2% of Coldwell Banker professionals nationwide 2QTR 2010 Top agent of the year for 1998 for the J Poole Associates Pinecrest office 1985 Awarded Florida Sale
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Home Specialist
- International Sterling Society See the additional awards above