This is the principle that defines the way I achieve success one client at a time. My knowledge of the Tampa Bay area results in the most efficient and responsive relationship with my clients.
I am also dedicated to remaining one step ahead of the ever changing and expanding real estate market. including Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
I have established a reputation for listening to my clients' ideas and objectives to meet their goals. My experience, knowledge, enthusiasm and concern for my clients' needs have earned me the respect of both clients and peers.
Personal and Professional History
- Illinois native...Hold a BA from SIU - Carbondale
- lived and raised a family in Tampa since 1980
- Taught in the Public School Sytems in both Illinois and Florida
- Started, operated and sold three sucessful business prior to entering the Real Estate field
- Utilize sound business skills in the pratice of Real Estate.
- Member of the International Sterling Society
- Multi -Million dollar producer
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Rental and Property Manaager
My Credentials and Memberships
- Illinois native living in Tampa for over 20 years
- Hold a BA in from SIU- Carbondale Have teaching experience in Illinois and Florida
- Started, operated and sold three successful businesses prior to entering the Real Esstate profession.