Leaders in residential Real Estate, The Gretz Team , Led by Elizabeth, is known for their masterful marketing skills, integrity, discretion, knowledge of the market place and above all enthusiasm. Together with her full ¿service team , Elizabeth offers clients an unmatched level of market awareness, service and integrity. From 1st time home buyers, to high level corporate members, their client base is as vast as their proficiency. They have extensive experience in single family homes.
¿ Before putting ones home on the market ,The Gretz Team works extensively with a seller to optimize the presentation of their home, identify their target market and develop a customized strategic marketing plan to include, professional staging, brochures, web addresses , skillful photography and optimal placement in the market. Once listed, a client is presented with timely market reports inclusive of on- line views and market trends in addition to email feedback after each showing.
¿ Relocating can be an overwhelming experience, a lifelong Chicagoan, Elizabeth Gretz has 1st hand experience in the 'Suburban Excursion" relocation process and all it entails. Elizabeth would love to meet you, our potential client, for a no-pressure "Welcome to the Western Suburbs" coffee break. Whether you're visiting for the first time or looking to make a local lifestyle change in your current town , let us buy you a coffee and discover with you what you want in the perfect Suburban home.
The Gretz Team embraces cutting ¿ edge methods to help both buyers and sellers engage with the marketplace. They are constantly refining their approach to incorporate the newest tools available, thus, making them accomplished leaders in residential sales with advanced training.
Representing both buyers and sellers The Gretz Teams acute business acumen, strong sales abilities, creative marketing expertise and design back round are a unique combination accomplishing successful results time and time again.
Areas of Expertise
- Asisting BOTH Buyers and Sellers
- Selling your home at the optimal price in an impressive time frame
- Masterful Innovative Marketing Techniques
- Determining what type of homeownership is right for YOU
- A Breadth of experience to meet all of your concerns and specific needs
- Finding the perfect lifestyle for you
- Effective Communication Skills
- High End Luxury Homes
- Providing an adept support system through the buying and selling process
- Transitioning from CITY to SUBURBAN living****
- Finding the right school and community for your family
- Knowing your move is more important than my career !
- Western Suburbs
- Chicago's Near North Side
A favorite Quote, "To whom much is given, much is expected"
Naperville has provided my family many benefits and opportunities and it continues to be my pleasure to give back to the community. My community involvement includes:
- Currently sittiing on the boardfor the NAPERVILLE YMCA
- Currently co chair, SFCP, School. Family , Community Partnership
- Naperville Education Foundation Contributer
- Walk For a Cure , The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Mommies Against Melanoma
- The Co Chair of "Step Up For AUTISM" The fist ever Walk/ Run Benefiting Little Friends in the hopes of finding the cause and perhaps cure for Autism. June 28, 2009 Naperville Illinois
- In Chicago, City Lights Tutoring Program benefiting children from Cabrini Green through the Fourth Presbyterian Church, 12 year tutor and periodic board member. It is also where I met and married my husband! Please contact me if I can contribute to your cause in any way!
My Client Reviews
- Communities I Serve: Moving from a life long love affair with the inner city of Chicago to the Western Suburbs was much like moving to another country ... I had to learn quickly and I have. These are the areas I have come to know and love: Naperville, Geneva, St. Charles, Oak brook, Aurora, Plainfield, Glen Ellyn and Wheaton. Also, the ever popular ever exciting Magnificent Mile, Lincoln Park & Lakeview areas of Chicago!