Valentine's Day in Chicago
Looking for a great date night with your loved one, well look no further. Here is a brief list of ideas to get you started:
- Bombo Bar - The walk-up eatery (located at the window outside Bar Siena) has quickly become a hot spot for must-have desserts in the West Loop. Their over-the-top hotter chocolates are as delicious as they are photogenic. Spike it with a variety of spirits for an extra kick. 832 W. Randolph. Chicago
- Mandys Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate is the focal point all year round at this hip Wicker Park restaurant. Choose from seven varieties of the sweet drink, like chocolate mint, dark oatmilk or the seasonal pumpkin spice. Each comes topped with a fluffy house-made marshmallow and are available iced. 1747 N. Damen Ave.
- Share Fondue - Geja’s Cafe has been a mainstay in Lincoln Park for more than 50 years. The fondue spot is well-known by locals for being one of the most romantic restaurants in the city. Their indulgent menu includes their famous cheese fondue, along with fresh seafood, meat and vegetables. For dessert, dip treats into pots of rich chocolate fondue.
- Take a dip at Aire Ancient Baths - This is far from your typical spa experience. Housed in a restored 1900s factory, AIRE offers ancient baths inspired by Roman, Greek and Ottoman tradition. Start with a candlelit thermal bath and add on experiences, such as an aromatherapy steam room, salt exfoliation, and luxurious massages. You can even submerge yourself in a bath filled with red wine.
- Ice Skate at Millennium Park - Glide along in the shadow of The Bean at the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink. Or head over to neighboring Maggie Daley park to explore the winding Skating Ribbon. Admission is free, skate rentals are available for a fee
#Northbrookhomesfor saleallanfriestad, #allanfriestadrealestaepro, #happyvalentinesallanfriestad, #glenviewhomesforsaleallanfriestad