My Client Reviews
Keeli came highly recommended to us from a personal friend/Coldwell Banker realtor in NJ. My role was to keep our daughter company on her 3 day "house hunting trip" and help her in her decision making. Keeli was very professional and enjoyable to be with as we worked together to narrow down areas of Austin to look at based on what my dghtr liked/disliked, and Keeli was able to quickly get inside places we'd both picked out to view. She was very knowledgeable and shared interesting and helpful facts about Austin, and the real estate market there. I had my doubts that our daughter would find a place in such a short period of time, but with Keeli's expertise and guidance, we were successful!
- *Began real estate career in 2001
- *Served as Success Center Manager for Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS Austin Region from 2003-2010
- *Operations Manager for international non-profit from 2010-2014
- Resident of Central Texas since 1998.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Austin Board of REALTORS
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Lifetime Member of the Texas Exes