A thirst for challenge, a perpetual desire for growth, an investment in life-long learning and a commitment that goes beyond the old standard of customer satisfaction - to a new standard of client care - , are just some of the motivational factors that drive John.
John is consistently sought after by luxury clients, as well as families looking to purchase a residence to put down roots - or "move up" to a larger residence. He seamlessly provides professional guidance in representing many diverse home sellers and buyers throughout the Valley. His 22 year residency and active involvement in many Arizona communities has provided him the unique opportunity to gain very specific and sought after knowledge of the many neighborhoods and subdivisions in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Central Phoenix. Nothing satisfies John more than building long relationships that come with a successful real estate transaction.
Education and Training
John is a sponge for knowledge and drives himself with multiple educational opportunities within the industry, and was educated at Arizona State University and the Wharton School
He holds his Real Estate license in the State of Arizona, and is a member of:
- Scottsdale Association of Realtors
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors.
To ensure he serves his clients with the most up-to-date knowledge and resources, John enhances his education nearly every week through a variety of Arizona Department of Real Estate programs. Why such emphasis on education? Because he feels it shapes attitudes... "Knowledge and skill foster confidence and poise".
John is dedicated to providing his real estate customers and clients with what he dubs as a Real Estate experience in the spirit of Hospitality." How?
- By listening and putting his clients needs first
- Showing respect to his clients, providing for their needs, and treating them as equals
- Always without pressure
- A pleasant (and fun!) home buying/selling experience
With experience and a foundation of relationships in real estate and the community, John offers:
- Circle of Excellence Bronze Award
- Extensive market knowledge of communities located in the Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix Metro areas
- Awarded sales negotiation skills to help you find the best deal
- Affiliation with the #1 office for Coldwell Banker in Arizona, part of an elite group of professionals in the industry
- Strong educational background
- By providing home buyers and sellers with an effective game plan derived from defining concise goals and implementing creative and constructive marketing plans. Employing a customized system that benefits clients from the beginning stages of a transaction through closing and beyond
Awards And Designations
Circle of Excellence Bronze Award
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Awarded Agent 2011-2019
John and his family live - and embrace - an active lifestyle in Scottsdale and involved with:
- Arizona Parent Teachers Association
- Phoenix Zoo
- Raising Arizona Kids Magazine
- Boys Girl Clubs of Arizona
- Arizona Humane Society
John holds volunteer community positions with:
- Scottsdale Unified School District PTA Board Member President
- 5-term President Scottsdale Homeowners Association
- Board member of the Downtown Phoenix Partnership
- Scottsdale He