Successful client consultation and representation through knowledge, experience and communication.
In our market of ever-changing home values, it is becoming increasingly difficult to assess the current market value of a property, either for the buyer looking to purchase at a fair price or pricing for a seller to assure a competitive, timely sale. Fortunately, my financial and analytical background and experience, coupled with today's databases of information supplied by Coldwell Banker, the MLS and tax records, enable me to negotiate your purchase or sale assuring a fair price and favorable terms.
My affiliation with Coldwell Banker Realty affords me the best in training, support and marketing tools in the industry and my team of mortgage lenders, title and escrow and home inspectors are tops!
By choosing me as your partner for residential real estate, you are assured of a one-of-a-kind client service and a worry-free experience.
Education and Training
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Global Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury homes)
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (Relocation)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- BS in Finance and Accounting, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Inactive)
Areas of Expertise
- Luxury Homes
- Vacation/Second Homes, Villas and Condos
- Executive Relocation
- Seniors and Retirees (Encore Homes)
- Short Sales and Bank Owned Properties
- Historic Neighborhoods
- Tax Deferred Exchanges (IRC Section 1031)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Stephen Ministry
- American Legion
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Train Collectors Association (TCA)
A native-born Phoenician with family settling in Arizona in the 1890's, I graduated from the W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. My financial career started in public accounting, obtaining a CPA Certificate in the State of California. Subsequent experiences include positions of Controller, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and President of public and private companies, including NYSE and NASDAQ traded companies in Arizona, Missouri, and Southern and Northern California.
Industries included home building, commercial property management and development, consumer finance, insurance, hotel management and development, information technology, real estate sales and syndication and mortgage lending, and successful development of condominium projects. Married to my high school sweetheart, we have two children and three grandchildren, and when not absorbed in Real Estate, my passion, I enjoy spending time with family, gardening, fishing, model train collecting and an occasional round of golf.
Communities I Serve
- Greater Phoenix
- Paradise Valley
- Carefree and Cave Creek