- Member of the National, State and local Board of Realtors since 1982
- Consistent top producer
- Specialized experience with residential properties
- Extensive experience with estate representation and trust sales
- Solid reputation in the Real Estate community for cooperating effectively with other brokers and skillfully negotiating on my client's behalf
- Skilled advice for staging and marketing properties in order to obtain the highest yields
- Expert guidance for sellers to make full disclosures to minimize risk and liability
I have been representing clients for thirty two years career in Real Estate. The majority of my business are repeat customers and referrals from past clients and friends.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Former seat held on the San Francisco Association of Realtors' Board of Directors.
- The first and only woman and minority mediator at the Association of Realtors
- 2000, 2001, 2004, 2007 and 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and current chair for the Association's Professional Standards Committee handling arbitration and ethical complaints
- Member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors' Professional Standards Committee panel
I am hard-working, conscientious and make the complicated process of selling Real Estate less stressful and more profitable for my clients. They appreciate the attention to detail and thorough representation. My education in psychology, extensive experience and tenacity as a businesswoman will serve you well.
I am a native San Franciscan and have grown up in Nob Hill, Russian Hill and the Sunset, Mission and Richmond neighborhoods. I have renovated five of my own personal residences that include styles ranging from Art Deco to contemporary and mid century Eichler homes.
I enjoy yoga and swimming in my spare time. Love to travel and experience different cultures and cuisine.
Val was so supportive in seeing me through my first purchase. Being a school teacher on a limited salary, she successfully got me my home even though there were multiple offers and we were not the highest bid! My home has appreciated 30% in the first year and I am thrilled. I would highly recommend her as she is patient and knowledgeable in navigating through the process. - Denise Morones
We needed to sell our home and purchase a replacement home. Val was so skillful in coaching us. She made it seem effortless. Her motto of making the Real Estate less stressful and more profitable is true. We will call upon her again when the time comes to make another move. -Robert and Maria Ballesteros
Valerie has represented us on 9 transactions. Her ideas on preparing our homes for sale without using expensive and professional stagers were invaluable. She is wonderful in her communication skills. - Rob and Laurie Kum
Being in Wisconsin and trying to sell a San Francisco property would have been a nightmare without Valerie. She recommended estate liquidators, house cleaners, gardeners and everything else needed to sell the home in a timely manner. From the first phone call to the final closing confirmation, she has been a joy to work with. - David LeDuc
Valerie effortlessly sailed us through the barrage of endless legal paperwork and thoroughly marketed our four units in Jordan Park. Anyone would be fortunate to work with Val's knowledge and professionalism. - Tom & Arline Day