1986 - PRESENT As a real estate professional specializing in residential sales, it has been my pleasure to represent buyers and sellers in Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado counties. My commitment to client satisfaction has resulted in lasting friendships and in repeat and referral business. After living in Sacramento since 1979, I have a knowledge and appreciation of the area that has enabled me to successfully assist individuals and families with housing in this area. Having relocated many times before moving to Sacramento, I have a real understanding of the moving process and the services that help make the transition smooth and enjoyable.
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA Psychology Major
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT General Education
- American River College, Sacramento, CA Business Mgt. and English
- California State University, Sacramento BA, Ethnic Studies Professional Associations
- Member, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Life Member, Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club
- Masters Club President -1999
With roots in Eastern Pennsylvania. I have lived in many parts of the country, but now call Sacramento "home". My husband Carl, and I reside in Gold River and our combined family consists of four children and nine "perfect" grandchildren. My leisure moments are spent enjoying family and friends, traveling, cycling and cooking.