ABOUT OUR TEAM:
The Grilli Team is a group of experienced professionals dedicated to providing first-class real estate services for clients in and around Placer County. Affiliated with Coldwell Banker Realty, a company with over a century of service, Larry, Lynn, and their team have built their reputations on referrals and repeat business.
Their educational background, extensive experience, and proven track record combine to establish their reputations as industry leaders. They are great listeners who consistently go above and beyond to provide expert education, support, and solutions to buyers and sellers alike. Larry and Lynn's dedication to top-notch service and unwavering commitment to complete customer satisfaction make The Grilli Team an excellent choice to help you with all of your real estate needs. They would love to hear from you with questions or to discuss any future real estate transactions.
With over 25 years of prior management experience in tech industry, Larry began his real estate career in 1992. He believes his previous background benefits his current position immensely, giving him a deeper understanding of how to make technology work for his clients with a focus on customer satisfaction.
It is always our goal to provide the highest quality service to all our clients and to exceed their expectations. We will accomplish this through honesty, integrity, professional commitment and excellent customer service. It is our priority to keep our clients informed throughout the process. Whether you are buying or selling, we will utilize our combined experience to make the transaction as smooth as possible and to conclude it to your complete satisfaction.
ACTION STATEMENT: It's not just a home, it's a lifestyle!
San Jose State University, CA, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology
Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Sierra Jr. College, Rocklin, CA, Real Estate Courses
Anthony Schools of Real Estate, Sacramento, CA, Real Estate Training
First Tuesday Real Estate School, Riverside, CA, Real Estate Training
Karrass Organization Negotiating Program Graduate
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
Member of Placer County Association of Realtors
Member of California Association of Realtors
Member of National Association of Realtors
President of Auburn Daybreak Rotary 2006-2007
President of Gold Country Prospectors BNI Chapter 2017-2018
Treasurer of Auburn Endurance Capital Committee since 2016
"Forgive us for the long delay in this thank you gift. You are an incredible Realtor and we are so grateful for all your help in selling our house so quickly! Thank you for everything. All our best!" Lucia & Dave
"There are several traits that are very important to me; one is trust, the other is confidence that someone has one's best interest in mind, the third ¿ a good sense of humor. Larry possesses all three." Marilyn
"Larry went the extra mile for me in getting the job done. Purchasing a home out of the area can be challenging, but he made it work, taking care of details that were difficult for me to handle because of the distance." Patricia
"Tony and I are both very impressed with (and grateful for) the real estate services that we received from Larry during our recent relocation home purchase activities. From the beginning through the day of escrow closing, he was very prompt in returning emails and phone calls. I would be happy to serve as a reference for Larry should the need arise." Tony & Carol
- BUSINESS INTRODUCTION: Larry Grilli is a full service Real Estate Service Professional that provides state of the art processes and technologies to help with lifestyle changes. Larryâs experience coupled with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerageâs over a century of service, guarantees a successful outcome.
- Larry is a consistent top producing agent in Placer County that can get the job done. Weather you are buying or selling you will find the process positive and rewarding because of his caring
My Credentials and Memberships
- Karrass Organization Negotiating Program Graduate
- Real Estate Courses, Sierra Jr. College , Rocklin CA
- Real Estate Training, Anthony Schools of Real Estate, Sacramento CA
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- B.S. in Industrial Technology with a Business Minor, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Recipient of the prestigious Placer County Association of Realtorsâ Masters Club award.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society â 2005
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society â 2009 & 2011