Julie LauCalDRE #01052924
BS degree is Accounting from Indiana State University.
MBA with concentration in Finance from College of Notre Damme
Accountant and Property manager for MSI in Santa Clara.
Real Estate agent for Coldwell Banker since 1989.
Cities specialized: Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View and Sunnyvale.
Awards and Accomplishments
Certified Specialist for Coldwell Banker Relocation and Referral.
Member of the Gold Circle Designation, Executive Club designation, President Club designation, International President Circle, International President's Elite. International President's Premier and the most distinguished International Society of Excellence designation.
- Top 100 agent in Coldwell Banker Northern California in 2011, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020 (#19 ranking in 2020)
- Top 100 Agent in Coldwell Banker Bay Area (San Francisco ¿ Monterey) in 2009-2011, 2013, 2015-2020 (#8 ranking in 2020)
- #1 Agent in Palo Alto Downtown office in 2017, 2020
- Top 10 agent in Coldwell Banker Palo Alto office in 2009-2020
- Top 1000 Sales associates in the nation for NRT (over 50,000 agents) in 2012-2021
- Luxury Marketing Council for all brokerages Bay Area 2017 The Leading 100 list, ranked 77 (gross sales $67,700,000)
- REAL Trends ranked #302 for 2021 among over 1.4 million licensed realtors across all brokerages in the USA
Julie was born in Taiwan. At the age of 14, she immigrated to Ghana, West Africa, with her parents and 2 brothers. After 3-year high school education in Africa, Julie moved to the United States for college and higher education.
Julie has lived in the Bay area since 1980.
Julie now resides in Palo Alto with her husband (a Research Scientist), daughter and son.
During her spare time, Julie loves to cook, entertain, travel, shop and read.
- Mandarin Chinese
- Yue Chinese/Cantonese