My Client Reviews
I have worked with Michael on 2 sales and one purchase. I wouldn't use anybody else unless I was no longer in the area he serves. He is a pleasure to work with. He makes a great effort to understand your interests and needs, provides continuous info on progress and presents options you haven't thought of with no pressure and great humor. He understands the market forces and how to best work with them. Expert on the West Hartford market but works broader market as well.
- I am a native of Milford, CT, former resident of Boston, MA and have resided in West Hartford Center for over 30 years.
- I have over 33 years of experience in sales, marketing and management. Prior to working in real estate, I held management positions in a variety of medical and health care services companies, including Lifeline Systems (now Philips Lifeline), Raytel Cardiac Services (now Philips Remote Cardiac Monitoring), LifeWatch and Capital One Health Care Finance. In my dealings with executives of health care organizations I developed negotiation skills that assist me in representing my real estate clients every day. My previous experience as a geriatric social worker also has helped me assist my clients with the emotional aspects of buying and selling a home and assisting buyers and sellers as they transition to a retirement home.
- I am well organized, responsive and ready to put my expertise and enthusiasm to work for you!
My Credentials and Memberships
- BS in Human Development Family Studies, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- MBA, Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Real Estate School of New England, Wethersfield, CT
- Ranked in top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents in the West Hartford office and state of Connecticut for sales volume.
- Awarded International President's Circle designation placing me in the top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents nationally.
- Recipient of realtor.com Award of Excellence for on-line marketing.
- Recognized for the tenth time in the March 2021 issue of Connecticut Magazine as a Five Star Real Estate Agent, awarded by an independent consumer research organization recognizing exceptional service and the highest level of client satisfaction.
My Community Involvement
- Patient Care Volunteer, Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford, CT Prior to the pandemic I volunteered on inpatient floors with infants and toddlers for 23 years.
- I volunteer weekly at the drive-up food pantry for the Town of West Hartford and monthly at a Foodshare distribution site
- Medical escort volunteer for the Town of West Hartford Department of Social Services
- I own an investment condominium at Center West in West Hartford Center and I have served as both president and secretary of the board and interacted with the management company on day-to-day operations.
- Contributor to Coldwell Banker Cares. A portion of each commission I earn is donated to Coldwell Banker Cares and used to fund services at non-profit agencies servicing the greater Hartford area.
- Other organizations I support include HARC, The Elizabeth Park Conservancy, The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), The Trustees of Reservations, Mystic Seaport, the New Britain Museum of American Art and Foodshare