- I believe in the America dream of home ownership. My business is based on that concept.
- I treat all my buyers and sellers as family. My goal is to find them a home they love, giving the highest quality of service.
- That means current and pertinent information.
- I work very hard and full time.
- Fairness, knowledge, honesty, patienceand hard work define my personal and business beliefs.
Education and Training
- I am a graduate of Shelton High School and Stone Business college.
- I attended Sacred Heart University for my Real Estate training and received the prestigious GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institue)designation which is held by only 10% of Realtors nationwide.
- I also have extended training taken by only 3% of all Realtors nationwide.
- I am a certified Relocation Expert for both Home Buyers and Home Sellers.
- I am a graduate of the esteemed Floyd Wickman Program and a member of the Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors and Connecticut and National Associations of Realtors.
Awards and Designations
- I achieved either #1, #2, or #3 status in my office during my 32 year Real Estate career.
- I have twice received the exemplary spirit and service award (1990 and 1994).
- I received the "Woman of the Year" award given by the Monroe Mother's Club in 1972. I am also a member of the Coldwell Banker President's Club.
- I have attained the 5 Star Designation given by customers for exemplary service for the last 7 consecutive years, by Connecticut Magazine. (2011-2017).
Areas of Expertise
- I love working with First Time buyers - I make the entire Real Estate process less stressful.
- I also enjoy working with Relocation families as I have taken extended training to offer newcomers the best help possible.
- I also have had first hand experience in New Construction, having been the General Contractor for an 8-room Colonial in Shelton in 1999.
- I belong to a Co-Broke group that encompasses Westchester County, NYC, and all of Connecticut, working with the top agents in those areas.
- My husband is a retired home builder after 50 years building homes in Monroe, Easton, Trumbull, Stratford, Easton and Shelton so I am well versed in construction
*Believing in community involvement, I was a Girl Scout leader, 4-H leader, relighous school teacher, and teacher's aide.
*I have held offices in the Welcome Club, Mothers Club, Varsity M, Homemakers Club and Newcomers Club
*During my Varsity M Presidency, we raised $63,000 to fund the athletic programs at Masuk High School and the Middle School after deep budget cuts
*Our family was also involved in the AFS program at Masuk and hosted a strudent from Germany for 5 months.
I am a lector at my church in Monroe , St. Jude's Church
*I belong to a song and dance revue "Smile A While" that visits 18 nursing homes.in the area each year
- I grew up in Shelton and moved to Monroe 57 years ago.
- While raising 3 daughters, two other women and I had a wallpapering and painting business which led me even further toward my interest in houses and becoming a REALTOR® 32 years ago.
- My husband , Norman and I have 5 grandsons; 3 live in Monroe and 2 live in San Francisco, CA
- My oldest daughter, Julie is a Doctor of Psychology in LA, Laurie is a Nurse at Bridgeport Hospital and Kristie is an artist and hair stylist in San Francisco
Communities I Serve
- I believe that home ownership is one of the most important aspects of the American dream. I have sold $35,000 properties and properties over $1,000,000 and work as hard at each as is needed. I grew up in Shelton and have lived in Monroe for 54 years. When you think of Real Estate, think of me. I work very efficiently and am aware of the importance of everyone's time. I really, really love being a Realtor. I treat all my Buyers and Sellers as if they are family, giving everyone the highest level
- I have been honored by past customers as being a 5 STAR professional at Connecticut magazine. I owned a business, wall papering and painting interiors of homes for 14 years before my Real Estate career. I belong to a co-broke group that encompasses Westchester County, NYC and all of Connecticut, working with the top agents in those areas. I am experienced as a Buyer's and Seller's agent and offer references upon request. I have had first hand experiece in New Construction, having been the Genera
My Credentials and Memberships
- Achieved the GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute) designation which is held by only 10% of Realtors nationwide Real Estate training at Sacred Heart University in 1985 Certified Relocation Expert for both Home Buyers and Home Sellers Member, Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors and Connecticut and National Associations of Realtors Graduate of the Floyd Wickman Program
- Achieved either #1, #2 or #3 status in my office during my 28 year Real Estate career Member of the Coldwell Banker President's Club Nominated for the Woman of the Year award from the Connecticut Post in 1984 Recipient of Woman of the Year award from the Monroe Mother's Club in 1974 Received the exemplarary spirit and service award in 1990 and 1994 from Dollar Dry Dock Real Estate