My Client Reviews
Kim was very professional and helpful through every step of our home buying experience! She stuck with us through this tough buyers market to find our dream home at a reasonable price. Kim went above and beyond all of our expectations and her guidance and experience greatly assisted us as first-time home buyers. We highly recommend Kim, we were lucky to have her as a realtor and you would be too!
Kim is amazing! My fiance and I were looking to purchase our first home and were off to bad start with a different agent and agency. We were fed up and discouraged, but then we found Kim. Kim did research on the houses/areas we were looking in. She would ask questions about things we would forget, or not think, to ask. If she noticed something when we were walking through a house and she thought we didn't see it, she would bring it to our attention right then and there! We didn't feel like we were rushed, or being pushed into, buying a home. Kim never made me feel like I was bothering her, or that my questions were stupid. I went in knowing little to nothing besides wanting to finally get a house. Kim made sure I understood everything as the process was going. And when we finally found our house, Kim made it her mission to make sure we were as stress free as possible. Any hurdle that was thrown at us Kim would meet it had on with a variety of solutions. It was amazing! She really made my fiance and I feel like we had nothing to worry about. I know that I've said this many times throughout working with you, but thank you Kim! Thanks to you we have our first home and we couldn't be happier!
Kim has been wonderful to work with! She is patient, informative and readily available to answer questions, go and see homes, or basically help in any way she can. She offers sound advice on staging, pricing, offers and market conditions. She has gone above and beyond for me and my family and I would highly recommend her. I'd honestly have to say she's more than just a realtor, she's been so wonderful that I'd now consider her my friend.
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Staging experience
- 25 years in marketing and communications
- Notary Public for the State of Wisconsin
- Certified Notary Signing Agent - specializing in notarizing the signatures of people closing on real estate transactions.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors® Association (WRA)
- ePro® certification allowing me to apply advanced technologies and social media strategies to market your home
- Member of International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer for the CAMBA bike trails of Northern Wisconsin
- Involved in The Connective: A Place for Women in Business
- Active in Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Mentor to grades 4-12 for writing skills
- Recognized as Volunteer of the Year for completing 250 of volunteer service 3 years straight