- State of Wisconsin Brokers license 2001. President of Hornick & Associates Inc. since 2007. Graduate of Realtors Institute 1999, State of Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson licensed 1997.
- Professional photography and video production. Pictures can say a thousand words (and SELL YOUR HOME)! Let me show you the difference in our marketing.
- I started building homes during the summer while still in high school. I have also done estimating materials from blueprints and was a lumberyard foreman. I KNOW NEW HOMES and CONSTRUCTION!
- 21 years experience helping neighbors buy and sell property plus 5 years in the building industry.
- Education: Andrews University- Berrien Springs Michigan, University of Wisconsin -Green Bay, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Fox Valley Tech, Lakeland College.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW), National Association of Realtors member since 1997, Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI), completed Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- 2005 International Diamond Society Award 2006 Pinnacle Award for production over 8 million. 2008 International Diamond Society Team Award
- Senior Associate for 5 years. Numerous specialized courses and training in condominium issues, landlord/tenant law, photography, commercial/ investment valuation and sales, foreclosures/short sales, and new construction.