My Client Reviews
Amy has been outstanding since the first phone call! After a couple of previous attempts to sell our house with other realtors, we asked Amy to help us one final time. After our initial meeting, she quickly set the wheels in motion to put together an outstanding plan for the marketing and sale of our unique home. We could not be happier with Amy's responsiveness to our every question. She has been very attentive to our every need, has been a pleasure to work with throughout the contract agreement, inspection and final closing details. Amy came with a plan, was persistent and executed it perfectly!! We will definitely use her again for selling or buying! - Tom and Linda Case on the sale of 20 Somersett Drive
Amy has been a huge part in starting my real estate investment in Little Rock!
Response from Amy
Thank you. Really enjoying helping you invest.
Amy was very attentive to us, she kept us within our price range and took us to locations that we could manage with minimal labor after purchase. She educated us on the path forward as new buyers and minimized our mistakes. I didn't even know who to call to set up my utilities, she sent me every website and phone number. She is responsive to text and phone calls. She helped us receive down payment help and was in full contact with the loan company. She talked to us straight, kept it real with us, no complicated lingo or half explanations. Thank you Amy for helping me and my wife now, advance in our lives.
Response from Amy
Thank you Terrence and congrats on the wedding bells! Hope you two are loving the house!
Amy never faltered! We had been trying for several years to sell our house and she did it in three months! Her marketing was expansive and swift and her tenaciousness...well, she just never quit! Then when we found the "dream house" we wanted to buy, it turned out to be a very tricky property. She figured out solutions to all the problems that presented themselves during the negotiations, giving us excellent, altruistic advice. On top of getting us an excellent purchase price, she got us into the house three weeks earlier than we had hoped. Thanks to Amy, we were able to sell a difficult property and buy a dream home. I don't plan on ever moving again but if I do, Amy's my agent!!
Response from Amy
It was my greatest pleasure.
AMAZING!!!! LISTENED TO US, COMMUNICATED WITH US, AND DELIVERED! OH, DID I SAY AMAZING!
Response from Amy
Happy to help!
- Native Little Rock, Arkansas resident; 20+ years marketing and public relations professional, 8 years active REALTOR, multi-million dollar producer every year in the business, Award-winning REALTOR, past columnist for Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Real Estate section.
- Top Producer December 2020, Coldwell Banker RPM Group
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Arkansas REALTOR Member, Arkansas REALTORS Association Member, National Association of REALTORS Certified by National Association of REALTORS as an ePro Certified by National Association of REALTORS as an expert in Short Sales and Foreclosures Certified by National Association of REALTORS as a Military Relocation Professional
- Certified ePro, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Military Relocation Professional, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Expert, National Association of Realtors
- HomeLight Real Estate Agent
My Community Involvement
- Chairman, Governance Committee, and Member, Board of Directors, Wildwood Park for the Performing Arts
- Co-Chair, 2020 Lanterns Festival, Wildwood Park fo the Performing Arts
- Finalist, 2019 Woman of the Year, Arkansas Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Sponsor, Arkansas Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Light the Night, 2017
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation Lifetime Member
- Wildwood Park Lanterns Volunteer 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Hendrix College Booster Club Member
- LR Central High School PTSA Board Member, 2015, 2016
- Deacon, Second Presbyterian Church
Arkansas Cities and Towns I Serve
Did you know that in addition for being a mom, wife and real estate agent, I also love to quilt. It was on my bucket list and a couple of years ago I decided to teach myself how to do it. T-shirt quilts, baby quilts, archival quilts, I love it. So relaxing and my little way to leave a part of me behind for the next generations.
Apr 14, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
I appreciate the faith my buyers put in me. Absolutely do not take it for granted. For more quotes from happy customers, please visit https://lrhouses.com/happy-customers/?referredByAgentfirstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 14, 2021 ‧ Buying a Home
If you're a first-time homeowner, the odds are good you will soon be ready for the fun and responsibility of owning your first dog.If you're looking for a pet that suits you and your lifestyle, the pooch experts at Petbreeds.com suggest breeds that are low maintenance, shed minimally, are easily trainable, and get along well with kids and other dogs:Labrador retriever. There's a reason these dogs are among the most popular breeds in the country. Known to be loyal, intelligent, obedient, and...
Jan 24, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
Resources for Buyers, Sellers and Ownership
- LRSD School Locator
- Police Reports
- The Skimm
- Regions Mortgage
- My Facebook Page
- Pillar to Post
- Save Money
- Eagle Bank
- Simmons Bank
- Wildwood Park
- LR Houses Blog
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.