My Client Reviews
Chuck was accommodating and was attentive to the timeline I had to work within. He was quick to respond to my request for help and had a series of showings lined up quickly for my daughter and I. He made sure to keep in contact with both the lender and the broker selling the house I was moving out of.
Chuck did everything we could ever expect from a realtor. He was very informative and he took the time to help me understand all the things I needed to do To help the process along. We were fully satisfied with his work and would recommend Chuck to anybody looking for a realtor.
Chuck helped us with the purchase of our first home and was always able to answer (or find the answer) any questions I had :)
Chuck did a great job in helping us with purchasing property in our hometown. His local knowledge and expertise made the process go very smoothly.
Chuck is a very easy person to work with and has your best interest in mind. He is very genuine in everything he does. He knows the market inside out and will guide you with your wishes in mind. Nobody should be hesitant to work with Chuck.
Chuck Stoner has been working with our family for years. Between his commitment to his work and to his community, Chuck is definitely a good person to have in your network.
I am very satisfied with the realtor service that Chuck Stoner has provided. Chuck assisted me with locating not only an excellent property in the Huron Valley region but also a great builder to develop and construct the home of my dreams on it. Chuck impressed me with his dedication to my satisfaction and his overall professionalism. For these reasons I highly recommend Chuck Stoner for your realtor needs.
- Associate Brokers Since 2016
- Licensed Real Estate Since 2006
- Real Estate Residential Appraiser for 3 years.
- Mortgage Originator and Processor for over 10 years.
- Management & Business Owner for over 20 years- (Restaurants, Consulting, Retail & Real Estate)
- Branch Sales Manager since 2016
My Credentials and Memberships
- State of Michigan - Licensed Associate Broker
- Member of the North Oakland County Board Of Realtors
- Member of the Michigan Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Board of Realtors
- Member of Greater Shiawassee Board of Realtors
- Shiawassee Board of Realtors Grievance Committee.
- Member of the Holly Township Tax Review Board
- Smart Home Certified - By Coldwell Banker
- SOI (Sphere of Influence) Certified - By Coldwell Banker
- Real Coaching Certified - By Coldwell Banker
- Notary for the State of MIchigan
My Community Involvement
- Supporter of Local High School Sports Teams
- Michigan High School Offical for Baseball, Basketball, Softball & Volleyball
- Kiwanis Club International
- Lions Club International -Past Zone Chairman & Past President of Holly Lions Club
- Holly Township Tax Review Board Member
- Member of Holly Moose Chapter
- Holly Township Zoning Board of Appeals
When was the last time you stopped and looked back at when you were a child and notice thru pictures or memories what your home used to look like; carpet, wallpaper, furniture, appliances and so on. We are in a hyper fast pasted world today, and with that we need to stop every so often and look around, reflect and compare. Good or bad just look!! Charles StonerPhoto of my grandparents home when my mother was a child.
Jul 11, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
- Dawn Symington Mtg 1
- Mario Giannidrea- Spartan Homes
- Mark M.-Cislo Title
- George Paulson- Trinity Home Inspections
- ATA Title
- Brad Stillwell- Stilwell Construction
- Gregory Quinn
- Mark Carney
- Jerry Meyer
- Kevin Blakemore
- Heather Hawkins
- Linnell & Assoc.
- Paul Bailey
- Advisors Capital Inc
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.