My Client Reviews
Dottie is an excellent realtor who always made it feel like we were her only customer. Even though we knew she had several other clients, we never felt like she did not care about our needs. Her knowledge in real estate and customer service certainly exceeded our expectations. Dottie went above and beyond to sell our condo, and when circumstances became challenging in the sales process, she stood with us the entire way making sure that the sale closed successfully. Dottie always returned our telephone calls and emails promptly, and she made the entire experience quite fun. I would recommend Dottie to anyone selling a house or condo.
Dottie is by far the best realtor ever! Her knowledge in real the estate business, knowledge of NE Florida, attention to detail and decoration to her clients is top knotch. She's very professional and was with us every step of the way. She constantly goes the extra mile and truly cares for her customers. Thank you Dottie!!
Previous review from Katie V.
We have enlisted Dottie's expertise for the selling of two homes as well as purchasing two homes now. You will not find a more professional, knowledgeable, reliable and eager to assist agent anywhere else. Thank you so much Dottie for always taking such good care of us! You are the absolute best!
Dorothy (Dottie), is, in our humble opinion, the platinum star standard for the realtor industry! We spent many months looking for our perfect future home, exclusively online, and Dottie made us feel like that we were standing right there with her. She went out of her way to visit the numerous properties we thought we were interested in and provided thorough summaries for each. She was always super quick to respond to our emails and provided detailed information to guide us through the process. Thank you so very much Dottie for all of your help...we not only gained a trusted agent, but also a friend!
We worked with Dottie to first rent a home in St Johns when we moved to Florida from NJ, and then continued to work with her to find a house to buy once we got here. We were totally amazed at how well she knew the area, which is amazing as it seems they are planting new communities that seem to spring up almost overnight. I could not believe how hard she worked for us. We really did not know where in St John's we wanted to be. We looked at houses from the St John's River to the Ocean, and from the far North of the county to just below St. Augustine. I told her many times that I would understand if she wanted to fire us. We looked at over 80 houses, some perhaps two to three times. Oh and to make it even harder we did not have a budget. As I told her we were looking for something that we thought was a good value, and as such looked at houses from $300K to over $800K. We made offers on several homes that ultimately fell apart due to inspection issues, or in one community their limit of only allowing two dogs (we have three). She persevered, and ultimately found us the perfect spot in Plantation Estates. Would I recommend her, in a word HELL YEA!
Working with Dottie over the past couple of months was an incredible experience. Not only is she extremely professional but kept me in the loop as we worked through many obstacles to get us to closing. I would welcome the opportunity to work with her again in the near future.
We could not have asked for a better real estate agent. Dottie was so easy to work with and so patient with us. She is friendly and funny but yet very demanding when it comes to represent her client's needs. We found and bought a beautiful home with Dottie's help and she keeps checking on us even after we closed on a home.
Dorothy Lay was a very capable realtor for our selling of a piece of property in Florida. She was so attentive to the sale and found us an offer sooner than we expected it could happen. When some issues came up with the title she also handled that so quickly and well. We would recommend Dottie to a friend readily.
- Over 30 years of Real Estate Experience
- Native to the First Coast
- Relocation Expert
- Specialize in New Builds, Resales, Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Knowledgeable in Commercial Sales
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2016- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Top Sales- March, April, September, October,November, and December Top Lister-January Trifecta- January, February, April, May, June, July, September, October, November, and December Total Sales $5.7 Million and $5.6 Million in Closings Received Top Producer Listings
- 2015-Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Top Sales- January, March, April, and July Trifecta- February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, and October Top Lister- September and October Top Producer- April, May, June, and September Total Sales- $10 Million and $9.5 Million in Closings
- 2014- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Top Sales- January, February, May, and July Trifecta-January, February, March (double trifecta), April, May (triple trifecta), June, September (double trifecta), October and December Top Lister- January and September Top Producer- March, April, August and October Received Top Five Real Estate Agents in Jacksonville Award Top Sales Agent with $6.2 Million in Sales and $6 Million in Closings Received Most Valuable Player Award Received Coldwell Banker Diamond Award
- 2013- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Top Sales- July Top Lister- February, March, August, September, October, November and December Top Producer- April, July, September, October and November Total Closings/Sales $6.3 Million Top Lister for the Year Received Five Star Realtor Award
- 2012- Davidson Realty Inc. Top Lister- January, March, June and November Top Producer- January and May Second Quarter- Top Listing Agent Received Most Referral Award to Property Management Total Closings/Sales $9.7 Million
- 2011- Davidson Realty Inc. Top Sales- March and October Top Lister- January, May and December Top Producer- January, February and November First Quarter- Top Listing Agent Second Quarter- Top Sales Agent Third Quarter- Top Sales Agent Fourth Quarter- Top Listing Agent and Top Sales Total Closings/Sales $12 Million
My Community Involvement
- Haven Hospice
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.