My Client Reviews
It was great to work with Chris! He did a great job and supported us all the way, so we could buy our own home in Florida. Due to the effect that we were completely new to the market, his insights and knowledge of the market and all the steps that have to be done, was of great help in the whole process of buying a home. Thank you very much for your support.
Chris is the third agent we worked with in our home search. He was professional and courteous but most of all, he listened to our needs even as they changed. He provided listings for what we requested, not what he wanted us to see. He was patient and he represented us well through negotiations. He was thorough and trustworthy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a real estate agent.
- 16+ years as a PMI certified Project Manager for Battelle Memorial Institute, a large scientific organization supporting the Federal Government. Land planning and development for England-Thims & Miller Inc. located Jacksonville, FL. Environmental Code Enforcement Officer, State of New Jersey
My Credentials and Memberships
- FL Real Estate Associate (SL3366733)
- Project Management Professional, PMP (1460721)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors
- Member, Space Coast Association of Realtors
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer, Marine Resource Council