- When our family relocated to Corpus Christi, Wendie Swift helped us find our dream house. We knew very little about the area as far as schools, neighborhoods, traffic, etc. She listened to our needs and was very fast getting us in for showings. We didn't realize at that time how competitive the market was for buyers, and looking back we appreciate how Wendie kept everything moving to help us get an offer to the sellers. We got our dream house, and we enjoyed it for nearly two years. When it was time to move we only wanted Wendie to help us. Thankfully it was still a seller's market, but our neighborhood had several comps listed for sale. She helped us come up with a great strategy and our house out shined the others in our neighborhood and we had multiple great offers within days. Wendie is a pro and has such a great personality. We are so thankful to have met her and to have worked with her. Thank you so much Wendie! Brent & Kelly 2017
- Wendie was fantastic and easy to work with in selling our home. She was always organized, informed, quick to respond, and professional. Her advice and expertise were essential in listing our home appropriately and finding a buyer quickly. We couldn't be happier with our experience. You won't regret working with her. Kristen & JM 2016
- Wendie Swift provided my family the most professional experience when purchasing our new home. She scouted the market thoroughly for the exact home specifications, school district, and neighborhood that we were looking for and delivered promptly. She assisted with my protection by ordering all the inspections on the home and pool and directly addressed all items needed from the seller for us to be 100% satisfied and comfortable with our new purchase. She also has and still currently services our family after the sale by always answering any and all questions we have about our new home and home warranty. Wendie is the Best realtor I have ever done business with and would Highly recommend her to represent you on your next home purchase. Niko 2015
- My wife and I were extremely pleased with Wendie Swift. She was quick to respond to all our questions and concerns and had the answers as well. This demonstrated to us that she is knowledgeable about her job and takes pride in great customer service. If she did not have an answer to a question we raised, she was quick to research the answer and let us know. This also demonstrated that while she did not know an answer, she knew where to get the answer. That characteristic in a Real Estate Agent is invaluable when dealing with an area of expertise that has numerous variables and nuances involved with buying and selling a home. She also did heart felt things, which went above and beyond that was expected like buying a gift for our new baby. My wife and I agree the top three things we appreciated about Wendie Swift was her promptness, availability, and knowledge of her job. We would highly recommend her to family and friends! Jeremiah 2016
"My wife and I truly thank you for your professionalism and your dedication during the sale of our home. You moved
quickly on all issues and were the driving force behind our quick sale. You understood our needs and answered our prayers. No words could ever express our feelings. Thank You Again. Yolanda and Dexter" 2015
- Wendie helped me find my first home and 10 years later sell it. She is the only person I trust to help me in this matter. She is very professional and goes above and beyond to make sure the whole process is a breeze. She is very genuine, guides you in the right direction, and is with you every step of the way. I could not have picked a better agent! Sarah - 2019
- I had the pleasure of working with Wendie and I must say, she is great at what she does. She is very professional and keeps you informed throughout the entire process. She works day and night to get you the best deal possible in the sale or purchase of your home. Marcus - 2019
-Over the last 10 years I've had Wendie help me purchase 2 homes and sell 3. I trust Wendie to have my best interests as her priority. We always had a great experience. It doesn't matter if you're selling a home that is $104K or $379K... she will work just as hard for you. Highly recommend!
Doug Francis 2021
We have used Wendie as a buyers agent and as a listing agent. She is very professional and knowledgeable about the area. We would definitely reach out again for additional real estate needs.
Terry Schade 2021
We have used Wendie 3 times with our real estate deals...We love her that much and yes she is that good! Buying, selling, just looking - She is your girl! She will be your ally throughout the entire process and she always goes above and beyond for her clients...Your real estate advocate for sure! We wouldn't use anyone else!! Catherine 2021
My husband and I were very nervous as first time home buyers, but having Wendie as our realtor made all the difference. Buying a home is such a private experience and we needed someone we could trust and count on. Wendie helped us find our home during a pandemic, answered every one of my "I have no idea what this means" emails and texts, and really put us at ease throughout the whole process. Whether we're selling or buying again Wendie Swift is our realtor. I HIGHLY recommend her! Jason & Aleksandra 2020
Wendie is a fabulous realtor. She is knowledgeable, professional, and available to answer any questions through the process of selling your home. She is also well prepared to show you the market analysis for your home and area. She uses a professional photographer to list your home. Our home sold in one day with multiple offers. I highly recommend Wendie to sell your home. She made the experience feel enjoyable and stress free for our family. Thank you Wendie! We appreciate all your hard work. :) George & Alma 2021