My Client Reviews
Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took my needs into account, knew exactly where my price range stood, and put in tremendous effort to help not only find my home, but also make sure I was on the right side of the deal. She went to bat for me on little things I didn't even think of. If you are looking for a consummate professional with a tireless work-ethic and looking to develop a relationship for life, Sarah is hands-down your best option! I will be working with her for as long as she'll have me!
Sarah has been great to work with. Her attention to detail is fantastic. Sarah took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for in a home. She was able to absorb all of the information to find the right homes for us to view and not wast our time looking at homes that did not match our wants and needs. Sarah made the process of purchasing the right home extremely easy and we would recommend working with her.
Sarah is fantastic! She is professional, personable, listened to exactly what I was looking for in a house and talked me off the ledge a few times. ð She knows her stuff and I truly appreciate her expertise. This was my first time buying a house and she definitely made the process fun and easier than I had anticipated! Thank you, Sarah!
Sarah is one of the most compassionate,selfless people I have ever met.She went way beyond the call of duty to help my Mother and I in one of the most trying time of our lives.I will never forget her and will contact her when I am ready to purchase my next home-Thank You Sarah!!!!
I met Sarah in 2000, I was looking for my first house to buy. The mortgage financing company I was working with suggested I give her a try. We hit it off immediately. Sarah was so informative and encouraging at our first meeting that I decided to see what she had to offer in terms of looking for the perfect home. Sarah spent a lot of time compiling possible properties, providing me with helpful hints and I could see she spent time and effort to find the properties I may be interested in. We started by visiting some of the properties she had found. There was a moment when I felt I was too picky or taking up too much of her time but she assured me differently. She stuck with me and we looked at many homes because I truly didn't really know what I was looking for. Then the day came when we visited what is now my home. The whole process is daunting at best but with Sarah's help and experience it really went smoothly. Sarah is caring, kind, and knows her stuff!! Now, 19 years later, I have asked her to help me again. After the wonderful experience I had working with Sarah originally, I cannot even consider working with someone else. I called her after all these years and she remembered me! That was important to me and I will be working with Sarah again soon!! She is the best, works hard, is honest and hopeful, and an all around wonderful person!!
Response from Sarah
Thank you, Lynne, for sharing and for asking me to be a part of the next experience.
Sarah is very professional, kind and full of knowledge. Our first time experience purchasing a home wouldn't have been the same without her!
David and Angie G.
Sarah was extremely professional to work with. She never made us feel like she just wanted us to buy a house. She was patient with us to make sure we found the perfect fit for our family. You could tell she wasn't just helping us alfor a check, she truly enjoys what she does.
Sarah helped us with buying our first house. She is very knowledgeable in the real estate industry and listened to our wants and needs. Sarah was always available when we wanted to view a house. While there she listened very closely to what we liked and disliked. She applied that to future viewings and eventually we found what we wanted. Sarah helped us ready our house for selling also. She gave us pointers on what to do to make it more appealing to buyers. We appreciated her so much that we are going to have her help us with our next house. I believe her attention to detail is unmatched!
Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She was always available for questions and took the confusion out of a complex buying process, making it easy to understand.
- REALTOR® March 2018-present
- Onboarding Specialist at Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS 2018- present
- Homebuilding Marketing Manager at Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS 2016-2017
- Real Estate Assistant for Ellen Fitzpatrick, Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS 2015 - 2016
- Marketing and Administration Manager for Scott Wendl, RE/MAX Real Estate Group 2012- 2015 Windsor Heights, Iowa *Provided administrative support that enabled the agents income to double in about 18 months. Developed systems for marketing, listing, selling and prospecting that established the brand and allowed for a seamless transition when a new person was hired for my position. Marketing Systems included social media, print media, events, videos, and relationship building.
- Sales Associate/ REALTOR at Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, REALTORS February 2003- May 2009 Johnston, Iowa 2003 Northpark Office Rookie of the Year, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS), Certified Buyers Representative
My Credentials and Memberships
- Home Builder Association of Greater Des Moines, Member 2019 Professional Women in Building, 2016- 2018 HomeShowExpo Committee Member Young Professionals Committee Member
- Member of the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS (DMAAR)
- Member of the Iowa Association of REALTORS (IAR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
My Community Involvement
- Rams Swim Club Secretary, Vice-President, Fundraising Chair Person 2014 - 2016
- Lutheran Church of the Cross Sunday School Teacher 2018/2019
- Centennial Elementary PTA Food Fundraising Chairperson 2009-2011
- Member of High Pointe Church in Altoona
Licensed to sell in Iowa - Focused on these areas
The day is coming when we experience the first freeze of 2018. Are you ready?The days have come when we experienced downpours and floods. Were you ready?3 years ago my home insurance has changed from one company to another. And let me tell you I learned something BIG -- not all policies or insurance agents are the same. Jana, my Farmers Insurance agent, took all the time I needed to learn and understand minimizing my risks and protecting things I love. She also took the time to explain what is a...
Sep 28, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home
If you're buying your first home, it might seem like going from paying rent to paying a mortgage is merely switching out one monthly bill for another.But rents and mortgages differ on a couple of levels. For one, mortgage payments contribute to your stake in the home. The more payments you make, the more of the home you legally own.The other major difference is what a mortgage includes. While rent is simply a once-a-month fee, a mortgage payment comprises what is known as PITI.That acronym stand...
Jul 29, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
The two most common ways to purchase real estate are with cash or a mortgage. Unless you are paying cash for a property, you will need a Mortgage Pre-approval Letter from a Mortgage Lender. Mortgage Pre-Approval Letters are presented with your offer to purchase and show your ability to afford the property. Mortgage Lenders are banks (South Story Bank & Lincoln Savings Bank), credit unions (Community Choice), mortgage brokers (Midwest Family Lending). During my 13+ ...
Jul 17, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
Share My Page
Trusted, Respected Businesses I Support!
- AmeriServ Radon Mitigation
- Get Pre Approved
- Home Staging
- Your LSB Rep
- Des Moines Rankings
- Home/Auto Insurance
- Chiropractic Care
- Functional Doctor
- Prep King Meals
- Young Living Oils
- Sarah's List
- Donna - Auto Sales
- Matt Nolan, LSB
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.