- I've been employed in the "home buying, selling" business for 28 years, from buying the land, building from start to finish, cleaning the end product and the moving-in end result. It never fails to put a smile on my face and goose bumps on my arms to see a family see their new home for the first time as "Their Home".
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS (DMAAR)
- Member of the Iowa Association of REALTORS (IAR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
1. They have loads of expertiseWant to check the MLS for a 4B/2B with an EIK and a W/D? Real estate has its own language, full of acronyms and semi-arcane jargon, and your Realtor is trained to speak that language fluently. Plus, buying or selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Realtors have the expertise to help you prepare a killer deal—while avoiding delays or costly mistakes that can seriously mess you up.2. They h...
Apr 21, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Finding puppy love at home doesn't always need to involve a puppy. Here are 3 reasons why an adult dog may be right for your home.I challenge you to find anything cuter than a cuddly, tripping and tumbling little puppy. We all love those oversize paws, floppy ears and let's not forget about that adorable puppy breath. But to find puppy love, do you really need a puppy? Or, is an adult dog your perfect match?If you're thinking of welcoming a new dog into your home and have already determined ...
Mar 28, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle
Follow these spring-cleaning hacks to a cleaner, brighter home.So, it's that time of year again when we get down on our hands and knees to scrub our home top to bottom. Sponge? Check. Eco-friendly cleaning solutions? Check. Rubber gloves? Check. Ready, set, clean. You step back to admire your hard work only to realize your home doesn't look any different after hours of scouring.Avoid the spring-cleaning blues. Put the duster down and actually make a visual difference to your home. Remember that ...
Mar 23, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle