- New York State Licensing Course - New York State Licensed - Member of Long Island Board of Realtor --Member of National Association of Realtor - Other courses Buyer Broker, Appraisal, Etchics, Solar Specialist and more
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
My Community Involvement
- Susan was a Girl Scout Leader for more than 10 years. She served the community in areas of Food Drives, Women's Shelters, Diaper Bags, School Supplies and many more
In today's real estate market, low inventory dominates the conversation in many areas of the country. It can often be frustrating to be a first-time homebuyer if you aren't prepared.In a realtor.com article entitled, "How to Find Your Dream Home—Without Losing Your Mind," the author highlights some steps that first-time homebuyers can take to help carry their excitement of buying a home throughout the whole process.1. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before You Start Your...
May 29, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
Want to save money on your property taxes? We will be having a professional tax griever Michelle LaGrassa from Heller &Consultants Tax Grievance here to show you how you can grieve your own property taxes and answer all questions on how the process works. Feel Free to RSVPMonday, April 8, 2019 at 6 PM – 7:30 PM - Patchogue Office 66 Medford Ave. Patchogue, NYRSVP to 631-289-1400Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 6 PM – 7:30 PM - Moriches Office 1 Montauk Hwy Moriches, NY RSVP to 631-399-5300Thur...
Mar 31, 2019 ‧ Community
If you've ever watched "The Price is Right," you know that the only way to win is to be the one to correctly guess the price of the item you want without going over! That means your guess must be just slightly under the retail price.In today's shifting real estate market, where more inventory is coming to market and home values are projected to appreciate at lower rates, homeowners will not be able to price their homes as aggressively as they were able to just last year.They will have ...
Jan 20, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home