Seeking to be your Realtor for life by utilizing marketing, local market knowledge, negotiations, sales skills and the latest technology to consistently achieve my clients goals while focusing on client satisfaction throughout and after.Honesty, integrity, motivation, commitment to innovation, effective negotiating skills, in-depth market knowledge and marketing. Phil's 30 years of combined...
Seeking to be your Realtor for life by utilizing marketing, local market knowledge, negotiations, sales skills and the latest technology to consistently achieve my clients goals while focusing on client satisfaction throughout and after.Honesty, integrity, motivation, commitment to innovation, effective negotiating skills, in-depth market knowledge and marketing. Phil's 30 years of combined experience in property management, home construction and real estate sales has given him the skill set and qualities to employ a Client First philosophy He believes it's extremely important to be a good listener as well as a good communicator, being accessible and responding quickly to your needs is what sets him apart from other agents.
My Client Reviews
Philip was extremely helpful and patient and found our perfect home! Each property he showed up fitted our requirements location, size, type of home and price-wise, and we did not need to see many before we chose the one we bought. If we do ever leave our lovely home, we would definitely use Philip's services. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Phil was extremely helpful during my house search,listening to my concerns and being sure to show me houses that were best fit for my needs.He got back to me right away when I had questions or concerns,and made the house-searching process very easy. I am very happy with my house and thankful for Phil's help throughout the journey.
One of the most honest, pleasant and attentive real estate professionals I have ever met.
We had the absolute pleasure of working with Phil in 2013 when he helped us find our first home. I would describe him as, patient, hardworking and most importantly, honest. I highly recommend Phil to anyone I speak with in search of a great, reliable realtor. I know they would not be disappointed working with him.
Response from Phillip
Thank You Jennifer :) You guys were Awesome to work with
When my wife and I were asked to write a review for Phillip King we did not hesitate. Phillip worked with us until we found the right house in the neighborhood we wanted . Stacie my wife never writes reviews for anything when I told her I would write a review for Phil she said she wanted to as well . Anyway We have never experienced a level of service like Phil has provided for us he was right there from a phone call into the late night or answering an email within an hour . We were blown away from start to finish never had issue . Phillip treated us like we were guests in his home I can honestly say this will not be the last time we will use Phil's services . 6 STAR review all the way . Very pleased
- Devise marketing plans to promote sales of properties through networking groups, local businesses, advertisements, open houses, multiple listing services and other online advertising platforms.
- Compare properties with similar properties that had recently sold to determine competitive market prices.
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they were seeking and generated lists meeting those requirements from available properties.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting based on current market conditions.
- Adept in contract drafting, negotiation and market research.
- Platinum award winning, full-service relocation department.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Top Producer Awards
- Best Use Of Technology Award
- E-Pro Certified
- PSA Certified
- 2014 & 2015 Team Spirit Award
My Community Involvement
- Working to help people realize the "American Dream" and to make an impact on the lives of others in our community is why Phil loves being a Realtor. For many years he has made charitable donations and volunteered his time and support for various organizations such as The American Red Cross, Pet Peeves, Wounded Warrior Project, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Sloan-Kettering Hospital, Realtor's Against Hunger, Support Our Troops, Colonial Youth Center and Adopt A Family. Phil believes the quality of life in our communities depends on the support of those who live and work in them. "Giving Back" and "Paying it Forward" makes a difference!
Serving All of Long Island, Specializing in
In today's real estate market, low inventory dominates the conversation in many areas of the country. It can often be frustrating to be a first-time homebuyer if you aren't prepared.In a realtor.com article entitled, "How to Find Your Dream Home—Without Losing Your Mind," the author highlights some steps that first-time homebuyers can take to help carry their excitement of buying a home throughout the whole process.1. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Before You Start Your...
May 29, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home
Want to save money on your property taxes? We will be having a professional tax griever Michelle LaGrassa from Heller &Consultants Tax Grievance here to show you how you can grieve your own property taxes and answer all questions on how the process works. Feel Free to RSVPMonday, April 8, 2019 at 6 PM – 7:30 PM - Patchogue Office 66 Medford Ave. Patchogue, NYRSVP to 631-289-1400Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 6 PM – 7:30 PM - Moriches Office 1 Montauk Hwy Moriches, NY RSVP to 631-399-5300Thur...
Mar 31, 2019 ‧ Community
If you've ever watched "The Price is Right," you know that the only way to win is to be the one to correctly guess the price of the item you want without going over! That means your guess must be just slightly under the retail price.In today's shifting real estate market, where more inventory is coming to market and home values are projected to appreciate at lower rates, homeowners will not be able to price their homes as aggressively as they were able to just last year.They will have ...
Jan 20, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home
Share My Page
- New York State
- Suffolk County
- Town of Brookhaven
- A-Pro Home Inspections
- Fairway Mortgage
- Financial Equities Mortgage Bankers
- AC&E Home Inspections
- American Home Shield
- Shoppes at East Wind
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.