My Client Reviews
Anthony was great to work with! He's very detail oriented and gives great advice. He helped us get into our first home with minimal stress. Everything went smoothly, he was great to work with.
Anthony is truly excellent. He is helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. He has been there for our family through every step of selling, and now buying a new home. I would absolutely recommend Anthony to anyone buying, selling or considering.
Awesome home selling experience! Anthony worked hard to get our house sold. Very professional but friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking to sell their home.
We had a great experience with Anthony. Very prompt, and thorough, and helped us close on the date we requested! We would recommend him to anyone looking for a home in the Cleveland area.
Anthony sold our home in Strongsville quickly and for the full asking price. He takes wonderful pictures and writes a great description of the property. He was also very patient with us as we searched for a new home. He is very responsive to questions and has strong industry knowledge. I would highly recommend Anthony to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
We had our house up for sale for 13 months without an offer. We made the decision to switch realtors and go with Anthony & Silvana. They had an offer for the house in 6 days and helped to close it in 23 days. They were always available when I needed them and kept me up to date on all issues. They were awesome to work with! I would highly recommend them! They get the job done!
If you want you home sold by someone who gives you excellent service, very professional and communicates frequently. Then you need Anthony as your agent. His attention to detail and making sure things went smoothly was a blessing. We couldn't of asked for a better Agent. He sold our home in 11 days. Our previous agent couldn't do it in 6 months. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that is buying or selling their home, because as far as we are concerned, he is the best. Thank you Anthony
I was referred to Anthony by a friend and had a great experience! I would highly recommend him. He listened to what I wanted and found me houses that fit my needs and stayed in the budget I asked for. He also pointed out some issues I would have missed saving me time and money. His knowledge of the market and what to look for when viewing a home was so helpful since I'm a first time buyer. When I found the perfect house and quickly submitted an offer - we ended up in a bidding war! With Anthony's guidance I won on my first counter at an offer I felt was fair and reasonable without overpaying. He is truly a professional. He responded quickly to my questions and fit viewings into my crazy schedule at odd hours. You won't find a more helpful or knowledgable realtor and he was fun to work with too! :) Definitely get in touch with Anthony if you want someone who can help make the experience easy and fun!
Anthony sought to fully understand my personal situation and advised me accordingly. He accurately identified and removed obstacles at all points during the process. He moved at the speed I was comfortable with - in this case it was accelerated. He never attempted to change my mind and completed all specific requests. He is a professional and a pleasure to work with.
Anthony did a great job recommending some small things to do to make the house more attractive to potential buyers. He was always available for questions, did excellent with the photos of the house and was a strong negotiator with the sale price. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a Real Estate Professional.
I put my house on the market as a FSBO. I listed it only on Zillow. Anthony brought the buyers to me, took care of all of the paper work, and understood exactly what I was looking for (price) while keeping his clients best interest in mind. The "negotiating" did not take long at all. When he was with his clients, you can tell that he genuinely cared about them. The surprising thing was, you can tell that he genuinely cared about my family as well. He is a very nice, compassionate, and trustworthy professional that I would choose as a realtor if I would to go through the process again. Thank you, Anthony for making the process so easy!!!
We have known Anthony for years and have been extremely pleased with his professionalism and work ethic when it came to selling our home. He was able to accomplish this in 2 business days! His industry knowledge is great and has several contacts that helped expedite our selling process. Would highly recommend his services
We sincerely enjoyed working with Anthony. Nobody knows this area better than him! He was extremely professional, patient, honest and detailed. He definitely exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend working with Anthony Colantuono.
Anthony was the listing agent for the home we bought in May 2017. We contacted him for a showing and he got us in the same day. Over the next ten days, he showed us all the comparable homes in Brecksville so that when we signed a deal on our house we knew we had made the right decision. Anthony provided us with invaluable guidance before and after closing. He is knowledgeable, courteous and professional. We recommend him without hesitation to anybody looking to buy or sell. Thank you Anthony. You not only got us into our "dream home" but we made a new friend in the process!
Anthony goes above and beyond of what is expected when having a realtor. He works around the clock seven days a week to ensure that his clients are guided in the right direction when purchasing their new home. He is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in all areas and treats his clients like they are apart of his family. Highly recommended.
- As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you: Find Your Next Home You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home Sell a Home When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close. Consult on Home Selling Tactics Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. I have extensive market knowledge Buyer & Seller's Agent Luxury Homes Move Up Buyers 1st Time Home Buyers Land Development & Commercial Expertise Residential property specialist in Cuyahoga, Summit, Medina, and surrounding counties. 2004-2016 CABOR Professional of the Year Award 2004-2016 OAR Award of Achievement Certified Relocation Specialist Certified Global Luxury Agnet (Luxury Homes) Mega Million Dollar Producer Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Global Luxury Certified Agent
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Smart Home Certified
- Member of NAR (National Associations of Realtors)
- Member of OAR (Ohio Association of Realtors)
- Member of ACAR (Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors)
My Community Involvement
- Knights of Columbus Broadview Heights, Ohio
Share My Page
- 1st American Title
- Woodland Title Agency, LLC (Powered by Chicago Title)
- America's Preferred Home Warranty
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.