- I've been licensed since 1981 and have listed, sold, built, developed, leased, managed or appraised nearly every type of property imaginable. We have built a Company that is among the premier Real Estate Companies in the state and generally ranked first or second among Coldwell Banker Companies in West Virginia.
- We have built a Company that is among the premier Real Estate Companies in the state and generally ranked first or second among Coldwell Banker Companies in West Virginia.
- I've been a Real Estate instructor at Potomac State College and Eastern Community College
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Since 1985
- Licensed Commercial Real Estate Appraiser since 1992
- Formerly was a Licensed General Contractor
- Hundreds of Hours of Continuing Education in the Field
- Licensed Realtor since 1981
My Community Involvement
- Community Service Awards have been received from the Maryland Jaycees, the Greater Cumberland Committee, the Historic Highlands Board of Realtors.
- Active involvement over the years in the school system, scouting, youth soccer, the KHS Band, and many others
- Member and Past President of the Keyser Rotary Club
- Lead the way in Sponsoring the Toys for Tots/ Toys for Joy Program in Keyser for over 25 years.
- Past President of the Mineral County Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors of the Community Trust Foundation
- Chairperson of the Grants Committee for the Windforce Foundation
- Active in the Healthy Mineral County Coalition