My Client Reviews
Courtney Shaw was a delight to work with. She is very knowledgeable about the area which was really helpful because we were totally new to the area. Courtney was professional and honest and non-pushy. She went above and beyond videotaping houses for us since we lived 9 hours away. She put us on the automatic emails list for homes in our price range so we were kept up to date on what was available, Courtney was very patient during this crazy busy real estate market. We ended up purchasing the perfect house and are very appreciative of Courtneyâs negotiating skills! Courtney is friendly and helpful through the entire purchasing process! She was a joy to work with!
Courtney has worked for me as I purchased 2 homes and sold one. I keep gong back to her because she is incredibly knowledgable. She knows the industry so well and understands all of the ins and outs. She has also become a good friend in the process.
Gary and Amanda F.
My husband and I spend 8 months with Courtney looking for our first home. Courtney made everything so simple for us! She took the time to make sure we understood everything when it came time to purchase our home. She was always available when we had questions about anything. She was amazing to work with! We could never thank her enough for everything she did for us!
Courtney was very professional to work with. She would send us messages even on weekends . She made it very known that she worked for us and our needs and requests . She always made us feel like we were her only clients while in reality she was balancing 25+ I have recommend her to my friends on social media .
Oh my gosh!!-- Where shall I begin when I tell you that Courtney Forney is an excellent realtor!!! My husband and I were first time home buyers and knew nothing about purchasing a home. Courtney worked with us for an extended amount of time and we felt very comfortable with the process every step of the way thanks to her. She is very patient and thorough--always there for you no matter what! We are new to Klamath Falls and she is very knowledgable about the area--She found us the perfect vacation home based on what we were looking for and at a good price! My husband and I will always be grateful for her and remember our experience with her as a happy one!
- I am a second generation Realtor and have been in Real Estate practically my whole life. I am now a licensed Real Estate Broke at Coldwell Banker in Klamath Falls and have been since 2013. 2017
- 2018 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award Recipient (Top 15% Coldwell Banker agents World Wide)
- 2017 Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Award Recipient (Top 25% Coldwell Banker agents World Wide)
- 2019 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award Recipient (Top 15% Coldwell Banker Agents World Wide)
My Credentials and Memberships
- I am a memeber of the Chamber of Commerce, the Klamath County Association of Realtors and the Klamath Basin Home Builders Association.
My Community Involvement
- I am on multiple committees for the Klamath County Association of Realtors and the Chamber of Commerce. I also serve as an Ambassador for the Klamath County Chamber of Commerce and have been for almost 8 years. I recently joined the Blue Zone Project Education committee and have been involved with implementing the blue zone project in our community.
Klamath Falls & ALL Klamath County-Crescent-Cali.
Share My Page
Meet Me In Klamath
- Klamath County Chamber of Commerce
- Meet Me In Klamath
- The Ledge and Yeti's Lair
- Lake of the Woods
- Running Y Ranch
- Ridgewater Prop.
- Trails Alliance
- Crater Lake
- K Falls City Parks
- Caliber Home Loans
- Crystal Creek Lodge
- Crime Rates
- Discover Klamath
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.