My Client Reviews
Trish was very helpful and spent a great amount of time walking me through the buying process and answering all of my questions! I was very satisfied with my choice to entrust my most important investment to her expertise!!
Trish is super nice, personable, patient, and professional. She's a real rock star! I always contact her anytime I'm interested in property, she WILL find what you're looking for.
Trish was extremely helpful to me in my search for a new home. She is extremely knowledgeable and so very professional.
Would you like your current home to sell within 4 days? Trish made that possible for me. Excellent realtor to work with. She is personally concerned with just what your family needs and can afford. Such a professional, yet so caring. Trish is a very much dedicated to her job and knows it inside and out. I'd rate her service as a "10".
- I am an Accredited Buyers Representative which requires 16 hours of additional training. With this designation, I learned how to work with a buyer from the conception they want to buy, to getting them with a lender and from there to closing on their new home. I will be at your side through the entire process.
- I hold a Senior Residential Specialist Certification. I can assist you with your planning for retirement living and beyond, selling the home and going to another location or selling a home that your loved one can no longer stay in. This also requires 16 hours of additional training.
- I have the honor to hold a Seller Representative Specialist Certification also. I am certified with 16 additional hours of training in assisting you with your sell and the process of getting it ready up to the actual closing.
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2014 Bronze Award of Excellence for Sales from East AR Board of Realtors.
- 2014 #22 in Production at East Arkansas Board of Realtors (1.5 Million in closed volume)
- 2015 Silver Award of Excellence for Sales from East AR Board of Realtors.
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award for Production Achieved (Top 20% of Agents Worldwide)
- Active member of the East Arkansas Board of Realtors
- Active member of the Arkansas Board of Realtors
- Active member of the National Board of Realtors
- 2015 #8 in the Team Coldwell Banker Heritage Homes
- 2015 #19 in production with the East AR Board of Realtors (3.2 Million in closed volume)
- Accredited Buyers Representative in 2017
- Senior Residential Specialist in 2017
My Community Involvement
- I also donate goods to the Hope House and Family In Transit shelters for Abused Families.
- I help the PAWS organization by providing water for volunteers on Spay/Neuter day and sharing their posts on social media.
- I foster dogs when the shelter or rescue needs a hand
- I served as the co-chairman of the Operation Feed the Need campaign
- I am a former Jaycee and Altrusa Member/officer
- I actively participate in a United Way program
- I participate in the Annual Cancer Walk and Relay for Life.
- I serve on the committee that plans our class reunions and local outings.
- I chair a committee with the World Golf Championship-FedEx St. Jude Invitational each year in Memphis, TN
- I am a volunteer with the Forrest Spence Fund organization at LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN
- I am a Board Member of the Esperanza Bonanza Annual Event in Marion, AR. We are a non-profit organization that hosts BBQ and Steak contests to raise funds for our local charities.
- I donate time and services to the court-appointed special advocate (CASA) or guardian ad litem program for our area.
Marion, West Memphis, Osceola, Blytheville, Wynne
Share My Page
- Veterans United
- Eagle Bank
- Stewart Title
- Supreme Lending
- Cowling Title
- Adopt A Pet
- Churchill Mortgage
- One Trust Home Loans
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.