Tallahassee has been my home and place of business for many years. I am a developer and a real estate salesman. I am also a former teacher, real estate appraiser and I have advanced real estate principles. I look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
- Military Service: USAF 1971-1974
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: 1981
- Taught Real Estate appraisal and advanced real estate principles, which was a required course for a Broker's license, at Lincoln Land Community College
My Credentials and Memberships
- Owner of The Allen Group. Over 30 years the Allen Group has developed over 500,000 square feet of office space in the Tallahassee market. With Allen Groups perspective of managing their own properties for years along with Coldwell Banker Commercials, Steve can offer his clients a level of service that is unparalleled. Through the years, he has established relationships with an array of vendors that will respond to the maintenance request in a timely fashion and a price that will enhance the bottom line. With his knowledge and Coldwell Banker Commercial Hartung and Noblin, Inc. reputation, he can perform to the needs of any successful and growing investor/owner.
My Community Involvement
- Specialty Markets: Strip Centers, Management/Rentals, Beach Front, Apartments, Office Parks, Apartment Projects, Developer
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.