Rachael has a strong background in real estate sales & marketing - commercial and residential - with degrees in real estate and finance from Florida State University. With her experience and knowledge, she is able to provide the team with invaluable marketing expertise, fresh ideas, and puts us on the leading edge of technology and strategy for our clients and partners.
My Client Reviews
It was an amazing experience working with Mrs.Rachel from start to finish. She is very passionate about what she do and we could tell that she loves what she does. Her ultimate goal is to make sure her buyers are satisfied with their purchase even years from now. She is a great negotiaitorand will help youmake the best decision for you. She is very patient and she remains calm even when the buyer is frustrated. I highly recommend her to any first time home buyers. She made our process stress free.
Rachael was wonderful to work with in the search for my perfect home. She knew exactly what I was looking for and found my home quickly even in this sellers market with limited houses available. I strongly encourage anyone to reach out to Rachael for help finding your next home. You won't be disappointed!
I had inquired about looking at property with a few realtors. However Rachael was the only one that actually responded and stayed in touch. Patience is definitely a strong point for Rachael because my wife and I were from out of town and just couldn't make our minds up. She'd show us on weekends multiple homes in more than one town. Her diligence to put a day together is incredible. We spent quite a few weekends with her and really felt like she was part of the family. We all got along great and saw some incredible homes. I cannot say enough great things about Rachael and would highly recommend her to anyone. We wouldn't consider buying a home in this area with any other realtor.
- Rachael, a Broker Associate with The Real Estate Team at Coldwell Banker has spent her entire professional career acquiring a complete experience in all aspects of real estate, from closing transactions, sales, property management, and lending. Real estate is her passion. She has a strong background in commercial sales & marketing and degrees in real estate and finance from Florida State University. With her experience and knowledge, she is able to provide the team with invaluable marketing expertise, fresh ideas, and puts us on the leading edge of technology and strategy for our clients and partners.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Smart Home Certified Agent
- Member of the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Tallahassee Board of Realtors and Florida Association of Realtors
- International President's Circle Team, Top 8% of all Coldwell Banker teams
My Community Involvement
- As a Tallahassee native, Rachael has a personal relationship with the area and a love for all that it has to offer. She and her husband, Alan, have one young son, a Labrador Retriever - Tank, and an English Cocker Spaniel - Scout. They reside on a historic quail plantation in north Tallahassee so hunting and conservation of land & wildlife are a way of life. She is an avid runner, loves music, and enjoys spending time at their home on Lake Seminole.
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.