My Client Reviews
Megâs kindness and warm personality made the whole process enjoyable, She has been absolutely wonderful to work with, even when the process could otherwise be tedious. Her decades of experience and professionalism is what carried us into our new home. Meg takes the trade very seriously and it shows. We are very grateful for her and highly recommend her services.
We enlisted Meg Hilaman of Coldwell Banker Hartung to assist us in our search for a new home. Meg was always prompt, was extremely knowledgeable about the market and was honest in her assessments of what was in our best interests as buyers. I can say Meg genuinely cared about us as clients. And in addition, she is kind, pleasant, down to earth and is a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend Meg for anyone looking to purchase a home in our area. Dang and Ryan
Jessica Grace G.
Meg is a WONDERFUL realtor. She kept us informed and guided us through the process. My husband and I both work and she helped us make sure the house was ready to show during the day. She listed and sold our house in less than 30 days! Highly recommend!
Our home search for my wife and I was getting exhausting and was a lot to chew on as first time home buyers. Meg was able to guide us along the process and helped to over simplify the daunting tasks involved. She possessed a natural ease of professionalism which helped to calm our fears. We truly were thrilled with Meg and would recommend her to anyone in need of real estate services.
My husband and I were looking for a home in a good area, accessible to services and that would accommodate visiting family. We found Meg to be responsive, easy to work with and available as we traveled from another area to look at properties. Her knowledge of the Tallahassee area was helpful. She was a pleasure to work with and we will not hesitate to recommend.
My family and I relocated back to the Tallahassee area in 2015 and we were honored to have Meg as our realtor. She showed us a handful of properties on one of our visits here that met all of our requirements but we ultimately fell in love with new construction she showed us. Even though we were 14 hours away from our new property being built, we had no worries about the progress being made on the construction. Meg was a wonderful liaison between us and the builders realtor. Even when delays occurred in construction towards the end, Meg continued to advocate for us. I highly recommend Meg if you are looking to hire a realtor in the Tallahassee area!
- Hello, and thank you for visiting my website! I've been a Realtor in Tallahassee for 30 years and I love my work. I started out selling home sites and new construction for a leading Tallahassee developer. Being a native Tallahasseean, I have a vast knowledge of the area. I've worked in all price ranges and all quadrants of our lovely community. I have a solid network of contacts a buyer may need beginning with a good lender, title company, surveyor, home inspector, contractor, etc. I've been told by my clients that I've made their buying and selling process run very smoothly.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member Tallahassee Board of Realtor's Member National Association of Realtor's Member Florida Association of Realtor's Member Trinity United Methodist Church Member Trinity United Methodist Church Choir
My Community Involvement
- Habitat for Humanity, Pink Lemonade Fund Raising for Breast Cancer Awareness, Second Harvest Food Drive, City Walk, Meals for Tallahassee Homeless ShelterMember of Trinity United Methodist ChurchChoir MemberBell Ringer for Salvation ArmyChildren's Light House Home
Share My Page
- YouTube Channel
- Smith, Thompson, Shaw, Minacci, Colón & Power, P.A.
- Capital City Bank
- Inspection Services of N Fl
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.