It's always a good time to buy a house for FTHB
Do you think you have to save 20% of the purchase price to buy a house? Think again!
It is always a good time to buy a house for a First-time homebuyer (FTHB).
‘Resources for First-time Homebuyers” (FTHB)
California is one of the fortunate states that have variety of resources offered by the states and local governments aside from other federal assistance. They al works together along with private/non profit organizations, lenders and trade organization to expand the home buying opportunities for low and moderate income individual and families to own their dream home.
The Programs they offered are:
- Down payment Assistance, grant, gift and loan.
- Low interest rate conventional and FHA (Federal Housing Administration) first Mortgages
- Mortgage Credit Certificate
- Inclusive Zoning /Below market rate (BMR) programs from private developer
- Homebuyer educations
- Finance and Debt Management counseling
- Closing Cost Assistance Program
Contact me for all your homebuying needs!