Reasons to sell your home in the winter!
Why wait till the spring or summer to sell your house?
- There is 20% less homes for sell in the winter, compared to the spring, summer months.
- In the winter, buyers tend to be more serious about buying a home. Most are very motivated.
- There is lee inconvenience to the family to keep the home up for showings, because there are less people house hunting in the winter.
- With scheduled showings, there doesn't have to be any disturbance to holiday festivities.
- Several studies have shown homes sold during the winter season sell closer to listing price. With our market as strong as it is, the stats are proving that!
- Contract negotiations are easier in the winter months. Remember, buyers are serous about finding home. It's a captivating audience!
- Realtors aren't as busy in the winter months, and with less inventory, there is more attention on your property!
Call me know if I can provide any further information on why selling your home in the winter season is a great time. I am happy t provide you a complimentary property analysis to help you determine of now is a good time to sell or if it is better to wait. As a professional Realtor, it is my responsibility to give you my unbiased expert opinion.
The property analysis is complementary and there are no strings attached.