- Prior to become a real estate professional I worked for over 15 years in the corporate world in the information technology field. I graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in Business Information Systems.
- Joined Coldwell Banker Collins-Maury in 2009 where I found a company that has the same values that I do. Integrity, Trust, Loyalty, and Winning Attitude .
- Utilize my experience and knowledge of technology to market your home to sell quickly and for the best price.
- For my clients that are purchasing a home I utilize technology to analyze the comps so my clients make the right offer.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Memphis Association of Realtor (MAAR) 2013 Presidential Award
- Collins-Maurys Rookie of the Year Award
- Collins-Maurys Outstanding Service Award for Assisting Other Agents
- Eagle Award Winner for Productivity
- Certified Relocation Specialist
My Community Involvement
- Senior Member of the Civil Air Patrol
- Ladies of St Jude Board Member for over Fifteen Years
- Member of the Evergreen Garden Club