Recipe of the Month: November 2021
Good Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese - A Holiday Favorite!
The holiday season is upon us! No matter who we're hosting around our table, this delicious baked mac and cheese recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
3 cups dried macaroni
4 teaspoons salted butter
2 cans of evaporated milk (370 ml / 12 oz)
1/4 cup milk of your choice
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
4 cups of cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon paprika
1) Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare 9" by 13" baking dish.
1) Boil a large pot of water. Add salt and pasta and cook until done.
2) Drain and return to bowl.
3) Add butter also stir to butter melts. Sit away.
4) In bowl, blend evaporated milk, eggs, milk, also garlic salt until well mixed .
5) Mix cheese into bowl.
7) Put 1/3 layer of pasta and 1/3 of cheese, repeat process with pasta and mix cheese.
10) Bake for 25-30 minutes.