My Client Reviews
We had such a great experience working with Cindy! We worked with her completely remotely as we were moving cross-country and she truly helped us find the perfect place. She is good natured, patient, and always responsive. We felt completely comfortable buying sight-unseen as she was able to answer all of our questions and ensure a smooth process.
Cindy was super patient with my wife and I as we looked at what had to be over a dozen houses trying to figure out what, exactly, we were looking for in the middle of a crazy market. She did a great job learning what we wanted while we were figuring it out. Once we found a place she helped walk us through the process from offer to closing, and smoothed over a few wrinkles along the way.
I just purchased a home and it was such a fantastic experience! I had been looking for property in Rhode Island for a few years now, I was willing to wait for the RIGHT fit. I had fortunately been referred to Cindy Gardner and I can't say enough about her work ethic. She was tireless in sending me information specific to the specs I wanted. She never seemed discouraged at all of my "not interested" or "not exactly what I'm looking for" responses. Instead she took those "no's" as a challenge to fine tune the search. Well, it has all paid off! I am thrilled to report I had an easy and seamless experience. I am now the proud owner of my "She Shed" and I have Cindy to thank. She is sincere in everything she does for you and a real credit to Coldwell Banker and the real estate business in general. She took the scary out of the entire experience and delivered a my dream place with a lot of patience and guidance, MUCH appreciated!
Cindy was lovely to work with. She was persistent in sending us timely listings and was very responsive, communicative, and helpful with negotiations. Five stars!
Cynthia was wonderful to work with, professional, very attentive and eager to make the process the least stressful as possible! She works hard for what you want and I would recommend her a thousand times over if you in search of selling a property!
Laurie and Bob D.
We are so pleased to have been represented by Cindy. She was optimistic and considerate of our emotions during the process of selling our home. She kept us informed about the steps we needed to take and guided us through this stressful process with professionalism and compassion. She was always available for us, answering our questions and discussing our options. She is an amazing realtor.
Chuck & Kathy C.
Cindy is and was a wonderful woman to work with. She was always willing to show us homes that we were interested in or ones that she felt would be of interest to us. She knew what to look for in a home which was a huge help. Cindy is a very professional lady. I would recommend her to anyone in the market to buy a home.
Donna Jean W.
Mrs. Gardiner is professional and pleasant. She set up the viewing of several properties for me. Unfortunately my daughter decided that she would not buy in Rhode Island because of her work location. Thank you Mrs. Gardiner for your help. Sincerely, Donna-jean Wosencroft
Cynthia was wonderful and supportive throughout the entire process. She was informative, kind and professional. I would recommend her as an agent to anyone who is looking for a home in the Westerly area.
- 35 years of hospitality experience; chief, cook and bottle washer!
- 20 years of social service work to include the elderly, medically, emotionally and financially challenged individuals.
- Over 50 years of helping others!
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- Kent Washington Association of Realtors
- RI Association of Realtors
- CPR Certified
- Certified in SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access, and Recovery (SOAR) is a program designed to increase access to SSI/SSDI for eligible adults* who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness** and have a mental illness, medical impairment, and/or a co-occurring substance use disorder.
- Certified in Mental Health Awareness
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- 11 years volunteering as the local Salvation Army Secretary
- Member of The Basic Needs Network of Washington County
- Supporter of Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Annual Adopt a Pet Campaign
- Volunteer at Annual Christmas Adopt A Family
- Donor of Annual Christmas Adopt A Family
- Mentor in the Westerly School Department's Mentor Program
- Participate in Annual Food Drive for Peacedale Jonnycake Center
- Supporter of Westerly Area Rest and Meals Center (WARM)
Washington County, RI and New London County in CT
There are many people sitting on the sidelines trying to decide if they should purchase a home or sign a rental lease. Some might wonder if it makes sense to purchase a house before they are married and have a family, others might think they are too young, and still, others might think their current income would never enable them to qualify for a mortgage.We want to share what the typical first-time homebuyer actually looks like based on the National Association of REALTORS most recent...
Jan 16, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Are Professional Real Estate Photographers Necessary For A Property Pre Sale?The age old argument for a vendor goes something like this: "Are professional photos of my property really that important? Will it really help to sell my property?"Selling your home can be a costly exercise and with an average of 15 "in-between" services, hiring a professional photographer is just one more expense right? Why use a professional photographer for real estate when you can DIY the job?According to research a...
Jan 10, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
Share My Page
- Jeanne Abate, Sr. Mortgage Officer
- Peter Bellone, Inspector
- Paul Kuhn
- Town of Westerly
- Laurie Lisi, Vice President
- Ocean Community Chamber of Commerce
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.